Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Post update. Harder, Easier or the same for Solo Levelli

I can of course only speak for my level
Wouldn't it make sense to then mention the level you are speaking for ?
Since my post was asking others their opinion and not arguing a particular case i didn't think anyone would care.

Plus as the Head of the Secret World Government (also known as Clan Avalon) I would think you could see it all in my dossier.

My Ranger is 143 and my Rogue is 114 from memory. So not near your level.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Nice explanation blaze thing is option three and one are basically the same if u look a it from the opposite side. 1 says a person with lower dps joins lowers xp rate the 3rd is a person with higher dps joins and xp goes up but to the person who joined that has a higher rate is actually getting less due to the first explanation.
Yes but this is because my scenarios apply to the other players who join the group as well ;)
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Well I only included xp rates. Now if we are talking about plat use, there is also the factor in which how far a certain amount of plat will get you and how much is required to get you to a certain point. For example, if you have two druids in your group, you're most likely going to be topped up the whole time. But then your xp rate is reduced so much that it may cost you twice the plat to get you to the same level, assuming you're using elixers. So is it worth it? Maybe you are better off using 10 pots per elixer.

Time is another factor. With reduced xp rate, it will cost you more time. In some cases, time is more important than plat. I know that some people don't mind spending gold or plat on potions if it means they will have a nice xp rate. An example of this would be when players want to rush to the top in level and don't mind spending what they've got to get there.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts on my breakdown.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Personally, I like to solo level., but I hate to box in the tribal tunnels. My Druid is only 120, so it's easy to get side tracked, which results in him getting mobbed. I usually level my characters separately, unless they are close to progressing.
But for my rogue, I take combos and use restores. It dishes out similar exp to a full group, but it is a lot more expensive. Per lix I use about 25 pots. I have an essence blade which helps a little, and life steal isn't really a great damage move, but it's saved me a few times. On the plus side, sometimes it can be hard to find groups to level on( which is why I started soloing.). With soloing, you can level when ever you want to.
Good job celtic heroes!

Also in reply to the argumental posts, it takes a full group to cut your exp all the way to half per kill.

Say youre dealing 1k damage every two seconds. And another person joins the group dealing 900 damage every two seconds. You kill the mobs not quite two times faster, but the exp wouldn't be reduced do to them doing less damage than you, it would be increased. It's almost always beneficial for you, unless the mobs are spread out, or they are doing less than half the damage you're doing.
Good job celtic heroes!