Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hello One Thumb Mobile

Full respect to the OP, but..listing in your qualifications that you don't use plat, as in you literally don't make OTM any money at all..is a hilarious thing to bullet-point in an appeal toward OTM.

Not saying that anyone *should* buy or not buy plat, its a personal choice.. but mentioning it as a thing at all in this form is perversely cute... like "Hey! I don't help you financially, and represent everyone who doesn't! So pick me!" :lol: Adorable :lol:
Last edited by Teaweasel on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I don't think that's such a bad thing. A free game always appeal to people, and will encourage more downloads of the game. I think making the game reasonably playable without plat should be a goal of OTM, otherwise, the "FREE" part is just false advertising or a "bait and switch".

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Its not that is a "bad thing," I wasn't stigmatizing the guy for his personal choices. No one should feel as if they must buy plat, as you said. Its just a funny thing to put in that appeal.

I mean, take beta itself.... Without using the plat items(given free of charge to beta testers in beta) how far is he gonna get in the testing? Far enough to even legitimize being included? Its questionable.

Like I said, OTM should consider plat less play a style they should keep supporting, so the perspective of not using plat is just as important. I don't think they check your purchase history when selecting beta testers. I see your point, but it's unlikely OTM would use that as a factor.

Still, the original post is pointless. The beta application process has come and gone. They won't respond to a forum post appealing to get added to beta.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

For sure.

I mean probably most important, rather than whether you buy plat or don't buy plat, is: if you can correctly/punctually fill out a beta application. :roll: