Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Health regen/energy regen

Thanks Greyz

To put things into perspective, to get this far has taken about 15 man years, and there are currently 6 of us working full time on improving/extending the game, and we are looking to invest in sound and animation to improve those areas which we know are lacking.

So basically all income we get goes directly back into the game, there are no shareholders or investors to pay, all revenue is going straight back into improving the game, the more we get the bigger/better the game becomes.

Re: Health regen/energy regen

Thanks Greyz

To put things into perspective, to get this far has taken about 15 man years, and there are currently 6 of us working full time on improving/extending the game, and we are looking to invest in sound and animation to improve those areas which we know are lacking.

So basically all income we get goes directly back into the game, there are no shareholders or investors to pay, all revenue is going straight back into improving the game, the more we get the bigger/better the game becomes.
Honestly I've never heard an app developer say something like that. I have a lot more respect because of what you said. Almost everyone I've seen is out there for a quick buck. Release an app and charge $20 see what fools will download it. You guys don't have that mind set at all - and for that I'd rather give to you then others. The other thing I like about this game is you can't pay your way to the top.. Please don't ever change that, because every other single app out there has that.