Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: rogues armour ?

It's still being made - but please feed back on the armours because we can always change them if you guys don't like them.

Also, just out of interest, is anyone interested or looking at the images being posted on the website or do you prefer things just in the forum?

I always check the main page, and its usually something significantly better then the stream of information we usually get. I would vote for both unless it takes too much time, either way as long as we get to see. :)

Hey for the rogue armor I was thinking something like this. I found this online and I liked the look so I was wondering if u guys could make it look something like this. Female on left and male on right. Or a hooded jacket. And for the weapon mabe some claws.
World: Taranis
Name: SkyRida

• Add me if you wanna chat or need help
• Add me if you wanna dungeon hunt or kill monsters

Hey for the rogue armor I was thinking something like this. I found this online and I liked the look so I was wondering if u guys could make it look something like this. Female on left and male on right. Or a hooded jacket. And for the weapon mabe some claws.
If it's not copyrighted they can 0.o

Well we would never copy anything directly, it's more about getting a feel for a kind of style that would work well - I like that look will show Lauren and see what she thinks.

Also will check on the claws, that may not make the first update but we will definitely make some.

Awesome as long as u can put in a leather jacket with straps. And also I was thinking if u could add different color armors, like the knight armor we get from balk revs if u could add blk n red armor. That would give us more choices to chose from and a more active commintiy because people would try to talk n trade to get the color of armor they want.
Last edited by Islay on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World: Taranis
Name: SkyRida

• Add me if you wanna chat or need help
• Add me if you wanna dungeon hunt or kill monsters