Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mage and quests

So im a mage and there are few problems in this game
Mage make no dmg so you guys guys have to change it because its too low
Only5 dmg
Another problem is that all my quests gone so ive god only horn and goblet and find the chicken
You should make a update where new quests come so we can continue in this game
Mage got not many armours and wands so im really happy if u change these problems

Re: Mage and quests

I agree with the quest thing, however not with the damage, I can solo most mobs without any armor because I drop them before they can drop me.

Ive lost my quests as well as I'm sure others have, not a big problem but it says I have completed the quest where you have to find the dog and get rewarded with a +30 energy amulet, I never received the amulet neither did I complete the quest and the amulet would come in very handy right now!

Otherwise, great game guys, really addicted already!
IGN: Magika
World: Morrigan
Class: Mage (Level 53)
Clan: Chieftain of the 40+ clan Alliance

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

Not really, the damage and mana regeneration are in my opinion nicely balanced, at lower levels it was quite tedious but after spending a few points in focus I don't think I've found myself in a situation where I've needed to run just because my mana has depleted.

It's something to watch out for though, you don't want to give mages the ability to wipe out hordes of enemies because the mana point usage on spells is so low combined with the mana regeneration that they can keep casting it.

What is the idea around how the new ice spells, will it balance out with the fire? Usually fire is high damage high cost and ice has a slowing effect/casts faster but has less damage and costs less, which usually gives players another choice if they think firebolt uses too much mana and might cancel out the mana issue if others think there is one!

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

I was looking forward to some high damage spells haha. Like I said, in my opinion there isn't a problem (I haven't had any anyway!)

Im a mage level 33 and my firebolt is at level 10
And i make 70-110dmg
And warriors makes 360-400dmg i know warrior makes more dmg
But i think thats not fair
And my dmg is 6 when i kill lvl13's after 10min im dead withou using skills
And warrior will never die
And the mana needs so long to recharge mage makes only with skills dmg
So the mana have to recharge faster but i have to say good work guys
This game is really good done
Another question when is the update with the new skills

I was the highest level at level 36 on Arawn as a mage on day 3 of game release, but then things started to take a turn for the worst. I had to wait 6-8 minutes for mana after killing 2 mobs (never bought sigils or anything from platinum shop). This is the point where i started to get very bored in the game, watching tv as i waited a gruesome long time for my hp/mana to go up.
I've been level 41 for the past 4-5 days, and am not playing again until something the next patch/update awaiting for the new skills. I saw what is being added what looked like a mana regeneration or mana well type ability for mages which has me interested. Any leaked description on what the abilities will be doing will be much appreciated :D
World: Arawn
Clan: Thegreenparty
Zeko level 40 mage