Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My first drawing with decent snow...

I wanted so bad to draw my Danu Warrior in her ‘warm’ fash while it was lightly snowing like in the current event in CH. Only problem was, I had only drawn snow on the ground, and couldn’t figure out how to make it look like it was falling without the grey of the clouds mixing in with the flakes and making them look like baseballs rather than fluffy snowflakes. But then I found if I use my white pencil and draw the snowflakes first (pressing just a little harder than normal), and then go over it with grey, black, and lightish blue, they would hold their form and stand out in the clouds! Could also be applied to stars, I am most certain.

Also wanted to see what the hood in Glenmor fash would look like over her head, and make the white edges look more like fur. So far happy with the results!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: My first drawing with decent snow...

Another great piece Angmar! This one is my favorite yet.
Thank you Difinitus! All glory to God for giving me the ability to draw.
gee golly it why u so good xD Do u wanna know my art grade in 7th grade xD
Lolol, been drawing since I was maybe 2. Firs it was horses, then it was Knights and dragons, and now it’s Celtic Heroes.... and occasionally a mixture of the four. Hehe. Took years of practice, an open mind, a little determination, and a lot of patience. But let me tell you my 7th grade drawings were terrible... :?
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.