Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes Character Art

Just going up a step ahead of time to set this thread down.

Here I will be posting the characters I have drawn requested by a few people. The first one should be done later today if not earlier tomorrow.

If you want your CH hero to be drawn, information is in General Discussion. ;)

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: Celtic Heroes Character Art

Here is the first drawing!

This is Mindreader, requested by Mind. Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and having me draw this! :D And thanks for the challenge to draw someone with blue hair and golden skin for the first time. :lol:

Angmar Reid wrote:Here is the first drawing!

This is Mindreader, requested by Mind. Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and having me draw this! :D And thanks for the challenge to draw someone with blue hair and golden skin for the first time. :lol:

:D Awesome, I love!!!
(gonna make this my new avatar if I can get it to fit :) )

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter, aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, Deq the halls

This is Sly Shadow's request: His Ranger riding his mount with his trusty pet baby moose at his side. :D Who cares if moose aren't in the game? We can dream, can't we? And, personally, I think its adorable!

I hope that you like it, Sly Shadow. This was definitely a challenge. Trying to make a rearing wolf that actually looks like a wolf, trying to make sure the Ranger's body was as natural as possible, and trying to make a little baby moose when I had never drawn a moose before. Thanks for your request, patience, challenge, and having me a draw a cute moose! :lol:

Mind wrote:Wolf pose looks neat!
Moose would make a great pet :lol: (@VR, *cough* hint-hint *cough*)

Ahem... may I second this motion? Don't underestimate the power of a baby moose. And don't think "well there never were moose in Scotland" (which is where I assume the game takes place) because moose actually went extinct in Scotland around the 10th century, which was long after the end of the Celtic era.

Sorry. I know that's totally off the subject of art. :?

Angmar Reid wrote:This is Sly Shadow's request: His Ranger riding his mount with his trusty pet baby moose at his side. :D Who cares if moose aren't in the game? We can dream, can't we? And, personally, I think its adorable!

I hope that you like it, Sly Shadow. This was definitely a challenge. Trying to make a rearing wolf that actually looks like a wolf, trying to make sure the Ranger's body was as natural as possible, and trying to make a little baby moose when I had never drawn a moose before. Thanks for your request, patience, challenge, and having me a draw a cute moose! :lol:

Its PURFECTTTTTT :D
⚔️Gwydion- Relentless⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
SlyShadows - 115 DPS Warrior (Gwydion)

Proud Tank of Arawn (Retired)
Upcoming DPS War of Gwydion

Angmar Reid wrote:
Mind wrote:Wolf pose looks neat!
Moose would make a great pet :lol: (@VR, *cough* hint-hint *cough*)

Ahem... may I second this motion? Don't underestimate the power of a baby moose. And don't think "well there never were moose in Scotland" (which is where I assume the game takes place) because moose actually went extinct in Scotland around the 10th century, which was long after the end of the Celtic era.

Sorry. I know that's totally off the subject of art. :?

Regardless it would be fine to add moose, considering we have dragons in this game :lol: