Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Angmar Reid’s Artwork

This is where I’m going to be posting all of my drawings etc from now on. I was looking through the Fan Art subforum and was a little concerned I was spamming a bit, so I’m just going to put everything in one place.

If a moderator reads this, could you combine all of my topics with individual drawings? Again just want to put it all in one place. If it’s too big no problem :-)

-

On another note, I downloaded a neat app that allows you to edit pics and make them “come alive.” It’s pretty neat, and I used it to edit a screenshot I took in the Spring of 2019. Yes, my toon has angel wings. But I like it, I think angel-like wings would be a cool addition to the game lol.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: Angmar Reid’s Artwork

Here’s is my most recent drawing, a little smaller so detailing was difficult. It’s my toon in her Dragonlord (er... Dragonlady?) armor set, but of course with my Glenmor wig (my favorite hairstyle in game). But of course a Warrior needs her tried and true steed!

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: Angmar Reid’s Artwork

Here’s is my most recent drawing, a little smaller so detailing was difficult. It’s my toon in her Dragonlord (er... Dragonlady?) armor set, but of course with my Glenmor wig (my favorite hairstyle in game). But of course a Warrior needs her tried and true steed!

thats so nice, and yeh i like the second one
Send me your Questions!