Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My art of my character!

your absolutely right it Is dirt lol. That's sounds about right though, it's suppose to spark your imagination and also portray the emotion the "artist" might be feeling. I much prefer real art, the kind of art u see in old school museums. I don't really have a favorite artist, I just admire drawing or paintings I like
Feelings of the artist? In that case this is how I feel right now:

That’d be $200 please :3
Anyways, I agree with you. Theres quite a few artists that I appreciate. There are many different styles and it’s neat to see the scenes they create through their eyes.
:lol:

That's like the worst puzzle ever, try to find d the beginning and follow it to the end lol
Hey you wana do some art work for my band? Or is it only characterers that you do? I sent a more detailed summary in message if you do want to.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Feelings of the artist? In that case this is how I feel right now:

That’d be $200 please :3
Anyways, I agree with you. Theres quite a few artists that I appreciate. There are many different styles and it’s neat to see the scenes they create through their eyes.

That's like the worst puzzle ever, try to find d the beginning and follow it to the end lol
Hey you wana do some art work for my band? Or is it only characterers that you do? I sent a more detailed summary in message if you do want to.
Whoops. I’m sorry I missed this haha. I’ve got a lot going on right now... now probably isn’t a good time. Maybe sometime in the future if things ease up.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Whoops. I’m sorry I missed this haha. I’ve got a lot going on right now... now probably isn’t a good time. Maybe sometime in the future if things ease up.

Ah i see, it the back in the old age. Rest up old boy...
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

What? Bro I’m under 25 years lmho

What? Bro I’m under 25 years lmho[/quote

Uh her its a joke... wakey wakey

Age jokes are some of the worst ones, and usually not in a “funny bad joke” sort of way - they are almost always just bad, especially on the internet, and (some life advice for ya) especially especially if a lady is involved :?

It’s always best to learn that lesson early on, so it doesn’t come back to bite ya.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Age jokes are some of the worst ones, and usually not in a “funny bad joke” sort of way - they are almost always just bad, especially on the internet, and (some life advice for ya) especially especially if a lady is involved :?

It’s always best to learn that lesson early on, so it doesn’t come back to bite ya.
^^