Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

CH Art Requests

Hey guys!

This is the thread where I will post the art requests I have gotten from some players. All of the requests are unique so stay tuned for all of them!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: CH Art Requests

Here is the first one, requested by paggasquid.

I want to thank you for your patience. There have been some really unexpected interruptions, so I really appreciate it! I really loved to draw this Druid, and it was actually my first time doing anything like lightning haha.

I want to thank you for your patience. There have been some really unexpected interruptions, so I really appreciate it! I really loved to draw this Druid, and it was actually my first time doing anything like lightning haha.
Dayum that looks dope. Think my next request is gonna be an ipad drawing ;)

This is the drawing requested by Romeo. He’s really gonna kick butt fighting the goblin king with his trusty tiger by his side! :D

Thank you so much for your patience Romeo. I really enjoyed drawing this for you!

Dayum that looks dope. Think my next request is gonna be an ipad drawing ;)
I might have some time during my Fall break if you want to request another drawing then. :)

I want to apologize to the people who are still waiting for their drawing a to be done... I’m sincerely sorry and have been feeling guilty for a few weeks about it. Unfortunately school has been way busier than I had thought, so I haven’t had a lot of time to draw. But I WILL worked on them some more ASAP! As of right now, my weekend is pretty free so unless something changes I’ll get as much done as I can.

Thank you all for the support and patience!

This is the drawing requested by Romeo. He’s really gonna kick butt fighting the goblin king with his trusty tiger by his side! :D

Thank you so much for your patience Romeo. I really enjoyed drawing this for you!
Just been looking at this again, it's really good. Love the positioning and stances of the characters esp since I only gave u photos of them standing upright. The detailing is hot but my favorite thing about this is the tiger, stripes are excellent. Good work!

Just been looking at this again, it's really good. Love the positioning and stances of the characters esp since I only gave u photos of them standing upright. The detailing is hot but my favorite thing about this is the tiger, stripes are excellent. Good work!
It did take a little brain power concerning the positioning, but again it was fun to draw! I’m glad you like it. :)
I know you said earlier that next time you’d like one done on my iPad. If you want during Thanksgiving break I can do another for ya (that is only if you still want another). :D