Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking Over the Highlands

This is one of my first ever drawings done on an iPad. A friend bought me some pens so I decided to find an app to use them on, and I’m so happy with the result!

It took me probably 2 or 3 days to complete. I have to say before now I never really liked artwork done on a computer or anything, but I found that with so many brushes I can do things I couldn’t do with just a pencil and a sheet of paper (not to say I’ll give up drawing with an actual pencil. I’d never stop doing that) and it has made things so much easier!

I put emphasis on the patterns of the Glenmor fashion by making them bigger. I just thought they were too beautiful! Lol. I also lined the edges with white fur, to make it look more like a winter fashion, to add more character to the toon, and because it just looked nice lolol. Probably would be more realistic, too. I put the hood over her head and gave her a kinda Assassin’s Creed-like look, just to make her a little more mysterious. Please let me know if there is any way I can improve drawings like this :)
Last edited by Angmar Reid on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.