Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best Spot to Farm Crumbling Items

Hey Fellow Fishermen!
I recently decided to take up fishing, when I’m not bossing in game. At the moment I’m a lvl 70 in fishing and still don’t have a bear pet :roll: . I was wondering for those of you who do, where is the best place in Lirs to find all those darn crumbling items.

Thanks!

Re: Best Spot to Farm Crumbling Items

Crumbling Relics are Lir only.
Aged Relics - Shalemont
Tarnished Relics - Stonevale
Silver Marks are Stonevale only.
This is all I could find in a quick survey (doesn't quite answer the question, I know), but I'm sure someone (@Tgrizle :) ) has a more precise breakdown.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Crumbling Relics are Lir only.
Aged Relics - Shalemont
Tarnished Relics - Stonevale
Silver Marks are Stonevale only.
This is all I could find in a quick survey (doesn't quite answer the question, I know), but I'm sure someone (@Tgrizle :) ) has a more precise breakdown.
Haha funny you mentioned me. Muldar had it wrong crumbling is also in heroes landing, beach and rainbow pool area.

Anyway I just made an alt for the heck of it. Caught the lirs relics in a few days, although caught 8 of em in a few hours most were duplicates but easily finished it.

It’s pretty simple really. Break down the zone, dock near tavern including beach there are 8 spots to fish, way up on northern peninsula there is 2 more, and 3 spots at high shore dock. So thirteen spots. The relics don’t spawn every day. You can fish all day long on a ring day and not get a relic. Out of a week maybe 4 days are good for relics. On relic days it will be in at least 2 of the thirteen spots for a few hours then move to a different 2 spots. The next relic day it will be in different spots. So fish for about 2 broths if you get a ring, try another spot, if you get another ring, scratch fishing and do something else. If you don’t get anything after 2 broths that means someplace in zone there is a relic, now you just have to isolate where it is. Easiest way is try the tavern dock and beach areas, if the relic is in that area then all you gotta do is fish those spots near tavern. Once you catch a relic another can spawn right after or up to an hour later. Depending on my gut feeling sometimes I’ll stay in that spot or other times I’ll move to another spot near tavern and try that or I’ll log out and log in an hour later and get another relic. I’ve gotten up to 12 relics in about 3 hours. Most people say it doesn’t work for them, but I suspect they quit after 5 minutes. Lol. Relic spawns can also happen in Heroes landing for crumbling. Lirs is easy, shalmont is a pain,stonevale is similar to lirs, Fingals is easy and after Fingals is super easy to get 5 and 6.

Oh nodens are a false flag as they can pop anywhere much like a wise pool. And both rings and relics can spawn the same day. If you catch a ring and move to another spot and catch nothing move back to that first spot where the ring because it is most likely a hot spot. To bad they didn’t make a competition on relics be an easy win for me. Haha

The bear quest is frustrating to people because it’s not meant to be finished in one day, I mean I have done it in a day on sulis but it isn’t supposed to be an hour quest and done. Take your time, enjoy, use the broth as a timer, that way in an hour you will know if a relic will drop or not, so you don’t waste anymore time. There really isn’t a best spot to fish, technically you could fish the same spot every day and hit relics maybe 2 times a week. Relics spawn and move around every few hours some spots will be dry the entire day or two days or three days but the fourth day you will hit Pay dirt, But it will take a month or longer to get enough for the bear pet that way.

Pure speculation and hogwash

There is absolutely no need for such elaborate coding, CH is a simple game with simple mechanics. Nobody can say for sure but most likely relics have a fixed % chance to be caught from any regular pool, that number is clearly very small.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Pure speculation and hogwash

There is absolutely no need for such elaborate coding, CH is a simple game with simple mechanics. Nobody can say for sure but most likely relics have a fixed % chance to be caught from any regular pool, that number is clearly very small.
Lol, Or you can listen to this guy and fish the same spot day after day after day thinking it’s a percent chance. Use my strat and you will have the bear relic in a week at worst. This guy won’t catch the 5 bear relics for a few months.

It’s not speculative as I have tried this on multiple servers, and every time I get the bear in a few days. On rosmerta I was the first person to get the third bear fourth bear and fifth bear before I went back to morrigan, it only took me 10 days to farm all 25 relics. And that was only fishing for a few hours a day if that.

It is speculation as you have no significant proof. One person may fish up all bear pieces in a day from the same spot, another may take weeks and still not find any. It is all luck, you may want to take some introductory statistics lessons.

I know of many people who fished the same area for a few days and have bears, others did the same and it took them months.

Why would OTM go through the trouble of coding what you said when they could just assign it a fixed % chance to drop and call it a day? You know, just like how all loot drops in the game works? This is OTM we are talking about, reuusing assets and code is what they did best. So tell me what is more likely?

I get that you like to fish a lot, but let's not pretend there are tricks to get the most out of fishing or glorify it. You tap the puddle and hope to get something good, that is all there is to it.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

On the one hand, you are totally right that a one-person study with a couple hundred hours of fishing would not be nearly enough of a sample size 2 determine a pattern for sure statistically, that being said it does seem that the RNG in ch has a migrating pattern to it. Disappears in the dice, in chest openings, and apparently in fishing. I'm not saying that I've nailed down how to score particular score on the dice, but I have often used it to increase my chances of winning giveaways. It's not enough to predict exactly where you will pull a particular item or how, but it is enough to know that if you move close to someone who is rolling 90s consistently the likelihood of you Rollin 90s goes up. R & G has to be somewhat elaborately coded if you will. It has to take many factors into account, and taking the area into account but rotating it based on time or something is a great way to program a variable into an RNG. It would make sense that relics would rotate just exactly for the same reason that it would make sense to have a percent chance.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.