Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fishing..

I'm still new to the game but I enjoy login in and do some activities here and there for 30-60 minutes before (need to) logout again.
I also picked up fishing and enjoyed it.. for the first 20 levels that is. I'm now at level 23 and it pretty much slowed down to a crawl as I can only catch 2-4 fish before my concentration is completely depleted and can't do anything anymore.
Sure I can stick to the low(er) level spots and focus on the daily fishing quests but that is one quest and doesn't seem that the exp reward is (fully) scaling to your level so not really worth it.

To make clear I don't want or ask to make fishing easier or faster, guess I just wanted to post this to share/vent that I feel disappointed that fishing is completely behind a paywall if you want to be able to make some meaningful progress.

I yet have to dive in the other aspects like cooking but I'm not very hopeful and/or confident that will be any better considering monetization model I experienced with fishing.

Guess that is the curse of mobile gaming in general, everything is P2W to the max.

Re: Fishing..

No, fishing isn’t behind a paywall. It just takes patience. I was first to get all the bears and the end game rod and first to get to 200 for the white and black fashion, never spent a cent. If you fish instead of lixing fishing, you most likely will get each level bear before you level out of zone. And catch a few angler rings. Plus you will have the supplies and gold for cooking to max mastery and level cooking faster. Use the hints from the broths, do 5 min intervals or a full 15 min broth then move to another spot to catch relic spawns. Try to get the bear when your still in lirs/heroes landing as crumbling drops there as well, so you can level the bear as you move up. Plus you will get hundreds of potions for leveling your toon. The most plat I got from one sunken chest was 150. So in my experience it’s better. But too much time has gone by and people lixed fishing to farm vortexes that don’t need the rod. So yeah it would be harder to complete the end rod now. My vent was the fishing fashion was just the cheap old school scintillating and the 200 fishing fashion is harder to get than the 180 cooking fashion and the cooking effect was unique. But it grew on me.

Re: Fishing..

1)Find a higher level fisherman in ur clan--
Buy some higher level Broths (1k each is fair price for deap sea broth)
Buy four angler rings (fishing power +30 ..50k-60k fair price)
2) Pop up Knowledge elixir
3) Fish on spots upto +5 levels from your current fishing level....
**NOT on spots below your fishing level **

Boom lv180 in 2 weeks..

For gold:
-carrow gold bosses if ur toon is lv200+
-pick wheat,barley,oats....see server market.....sell 1k wheat for 60k gold (fair enough)
-if your fishing level is 70.....go to shalemont... fish spot 60+..shimmering pool fishes sell for 1.25k in vendor shop
-if your fishing level is 20....go to Lir, Eastern docks....fishing spot lv1-10....shimmering pool fishes sell 100-500 gold (not recommended unless desperate)

Pardon my English...hope you can decipher🙂
Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.