Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cooking books question

I'm trying to find out a few things with cooking but cant seem to find a person that knows. My questions are, the cooking ingrediants oriental spices, what recipe are they for?? Also the cooking boss books, how hard are they level wise and are the books tradeable or no trade? Since I'd love to buy those books but i never see them. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

Re: Cooking books question

I'm trying to find out a few things with cooking but cant seem to find a person that knows. My questions are, the cooking ingrediants oriental spices, what recipe are they for?? Also the cooking boss books, how hard are they level wise and are the books tradeable or no trade? Since I'd love to buy those books but i never see them. Any help would be awesome. Thanks
There are 4 bosses starting on second floor of gele tower. First one is 190 last is 220 I believe. All 5*. They can be killed with two toons (I use a tank and a mage).

The books are tradeable but the drop rate is LOW. I’ve never seen anyone sell them on Lugh, we keep them in clan and give them to other clan chefs if we are lucky enough to get duplicates.

As for oriental spices, I don’t recall this being in a recipe. Perhaps a quest item? Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Oriental spices are for a quest from Gaston the Chef in tavern I believe. It’s a daily quest where you can choose a pie to either increase health or increase energy. And the cook boss recipes I think you need to be 170+ cook lvl to cook them? Might be 180 cook lvl but it’s been a minute since I’ve seen one as a drop so I can’t say for sure. I believe all have lvl 190 requirement to actually use though. Hope that helps answer some of your questions :)
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Oriental spices are for a quest from Gaston the Chef in tavern I believe. It’s a daily quest where you can choose a pie to either increase health or increase energy. And the cook boss recipes I think you need to be 170+ cook lvl to cook them? Might be 180 cook lvl but it’s been a minute since I’ve seen one as a drop so I can’t say for sure. I believe all have lvl 190 requirement to actually use though. Hope that helps answer some of your questions :)
The cooking recipes from bosses are level 170 cooking req and all foods require player level 150 to eat. The oriental spices are for low level gaston’s pies that’s right. In case anyone is ever going to read this post again o.o
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff