Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Two new CMs and a departure!

Hello everyone!

Recently you’ve seen some new faces in the chats and in the announcements. It’s about time for some proper introductions, isn’t it?

I am happy to officially introduce you to Six and Guardian! They will be the new community managers working on Celtic Heroes! They will slowly be taking on more of my responsibilities.

As of now they are already mostly trying to adapt in the game and in the community while doing some announcements and communication. We all have a feeling that this will be sooner rather than later thanks to your kind help!

What about me? Well, I will still be part of DECA but will be focusing more on other projects. I will still be around for a bit longer, though, while Six and Guardian settle in.

Heroes! It was a pleasure getting to know all of you. This dedicated player base clearly showed that Celtic Heroes is still loved and despite all the issues we were facing, most of you still believed in us and wished us the best.
We had a rough start but we got through it and things were sorted out.

I hope you welcome Six and Guardian with open arms, the same way I was welcomed into the community. You now have two people to poke ain't that something?

Come say hi in the Discord: https://discord.gg/YAZFytvd