Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A general update 17.06

Heroes!

It's been a while since the last time we gave you an update. As you probably figured out by all the unanswered messages sent to me over the past few days, I was offline and not available (You will get an answer by next week once I am able to go through them all). Now that I am back it is time to tell you more about our current plans.

We received your reports regarding the performance issues on the servers in the past few days. We restarted all services and for now, the servers should be in a good place once again. We will keep monitoring the servers to make sure that we are not suffering problems again.

More updates regarding performance problems will come in the near future. We also want to mention that we are aware of the ongoing tavern problems impacting a big part of the community. We are looking into the issues but can't promise an easy and quick fix.

We keep working on our internal systems but we did not forget about the unfortunate way the last Event went. Therefore in the very near future, we plan to do another event. More information regarding this will be released soon. For now we will keep the 1.5 XP boost active on all servers until further notice.

As always, we thank you for your patience and your trust in us.