Page 13 of 15

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:59 pm
by Xslavers
Only thing wg gears faster now is gele and necro tho:)

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:01 pm
by Mentor
Xslavers wrote:Only thing wg gears faster now is gele and necro tho:)

lol we getting 99% prots :)

Xslavers wrote:Jelly so you watched us :) nah let's hit it at summer 2018

lmao jelly :D I was at 600 prot kills then 1 less don't care me.
Your clan don't have chance to even lock gelebron in 2018 lol don't take this as attack but you don't know how kill it and don't have players to do this.

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:05 pm
by Corrupt
Mentor wrote:
Xslavers wrote:Only thing wg gears faster now is gele and necro tho:)

lol we getting 99% prots :)

Xslavers wrote:Jelly so you watched us :) nah let's hit it at summer 2018

lmao jelly :D I was at 600 prot kills then 1 less don't care me.
Your clan don't have chance to even lock gelebron in 2018 lol don't take this as attack but you don't know how kill it and don't have players to do this.


Do you also use mord skill rings for dps ?

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:06 pm
by Mentor
Corrupt wrote:
Mentor wrote:
Xslavers wrote:Only thing wg gears faster now is gele and necro tho:)

lol we getting 99% prots :)

Xslavers wrote:Jelly so you watched us :) nah let's hit it at summer 2018

lmao jelly :D I was at 600 prot kills then 1 less don't care me.
Your clan don't have chance to even lock gelebron in 2018 lol don't take this as attack but you don't know how kill it and don't have players to do this.


Do you also use mord skill rings for dps ?

gele rings are better and we using them

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:39 pm
by Corrupt
Mentor wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
Mentor wrote:lol we getting 99% prots :)


lmao jelly :D I was at 600 prot kills then 1 less don't care me.
Your clan don't have chance to even lock gelebron in 2018 lol don't take this as attack but you don't know how kill it and don't have players to do this.


Do you also use mord skill rings for dps ?

gele rings are better and we using them


Hahahahahahaha

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:41 pm
by Mentor
Corrupt wrote:
Mentor wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
Do you also use mord skill rings for dps ?

gele rings are better and we using them


Hahahahahahaha

I am happy I make you smile :)

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:12 pm
by Mdunc1982
You guys give me a very good reason not to want to join Mabon. The game is boring without healthy competition. Only people who think otherwise just want to gloat about how they have a gele dagger or some other op item. Who cares. I have just as much fun at lvl 160 as i do at near 200 level. Beating another clan based off shear size of your clan and having gear that is twice as good is no accomplishment. It takes real skill to beat the biggest with having less.

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:13 pm
by Mdunc1982
Frustration wrote:I visited Mabon yesterday (I'm from Epona). I'm thinking about coming here. What's going up between these three clans? Why do people keep arguing about which one is better? Are they all around the same? If I were to level to endgame, which clan is the best?


They are either insecure, so bored with themselves that they have nothing better to do, or just have mental problems.

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:14 pm
by Jeffryluvsgrant
Slavers just mad some noobs have started taking his stonefangs

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:22 pm
by Mentor
Mdunc1982 wrote:
Frustration wrote:I visited Mabon yesterday (I'm from Epona). I'm thinking about coming here. What's going up between these three clans? Why do people keep arguing about which one is better? Are they all around the same? If I were to level to endgame, which clan is the best?


They are either insecure, so bored with themselves that they have nothing better to do, or just have mental problems.

On mabon is one end game clan.
One trying be. But Its Cool. Little comp is Nice.
Insanity died long time ago by own leadership.