Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Remembering Elite

Hello everyone. For those who don't know me, I am the Chieftain of Wolfgang. I really do not want to make this long, but I do wish to share some of my memories of the clan known as Elite. I started playing in the summer of 2013. From the moment I started Elite was everywhere in all areas of the game. In fact many of the members of Elite helped me along my way. Being very honest, one of the people who encouraged me along in the game was Balboa their Chief. I will always remember with fondness the nice things she did for me and my son. Through events and circumstance I was welcomed into Wolfgang. No words can express how glad I am for this. Now I must share with you that Elite clearly was at that time and for a long time to come the greatest clan on the server in many respects. Elite dominated everywhere in the game. Elite dominated in every new event brought in by OTM. Elite dominated in some of the most basic exercises like successfully keeping the Sreng and Snorri out of reach for our clan. Elite dominated in the hunt for better gear. The members of Elite always demonstrated a tremendous knowledge of the strategies required for every boss. Many times their execution was a sight to behold. As a result of this dominant presence, they were always a clan that many could only dream to join. I will tell you, I learned so much about this game by simply watching them. One of the most amazing things about them was their tenacity. They just would NOT give any quarter in the battle to be on top and stay on top. Elite provided us at Wolfgang with many many many hours of enjoyment by being there to compete against. It is clear that Mabon would not be what it is today without Elite leaving it's mark on the server. It's true! They created quite a legacy within the history of our server. I can truly say that I enjoyed very much having them to compete against. Wolfgang really was quite unprepared for what the server would look like without them. Yet another lesson we learned from them. Farewell Elite. Ya never know! You may rise again!
Warrior level 222 (Main) - XxIvanhoexX
Ranger level 223 Razorback
Rogue level 190 PHEON1X
Mage level 220 (Ice) Xul Darkstorm
Mage level 191 (Fire) Xul Lightstorm

Ancient Arrow - Level 221 Ranger (Belenus)

Re: Remembering Elite

I no longer play here, however I do remember all the hateful comments Elite made to me at all the DL bosses.. Not sure where you formed your joyous opinion on them because I remember quite the opposite..
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

I no longer play here, however I do remember all the hateful comments Elite made to me at all the DL bosses.. Not sure where you formed your joyous opinion on them because I remember quite the opposite..

I think he just trying to be a good sport.

Well it wasnt the clan as a whole but a few select members such as PumkinKing, BarelyLegalSS, Balboa, etc. that were the main ***, but overall it probably was the most hateful clan I have ever played with,
kings pride
mabon - my main server

Well it wasnt the clan as a whole but a few select members such as PumkinKing, BarelyLegalSS, Balboa, etc. that were the main ***, but overall it probably was the most hateful clan I have ever played with,
Hehe yeah i distanced myself from them due to the change in attitude they had. When elite started it was like a family towards its end was more like a mafia type family. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Hehe yeah i distanced myself from them due to the change in attitude they had. When elite started it was like a family towards its end was more like a mafia type family. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I remember you as being pretty quiet as being rivals, you're right. Nice to see you somewhere good, in WolfGang now.
kings pride
mabon - my main server