Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ok

Enjoy and hopefully by the time (if ever) you reach endgame (not an insult, rather praise (or insult, now that i think about it :lol: ) to people who dedicated enough time to killing mobs to reach endgame) wg and elite will be getting along.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Enjoy and hopefully by the time (if ever) you reach endgame (not an insult, rather praise (or insult, now that i think about it :lol: ) to people who dedicated enough time to killing mobs to reach endgame) wg and elite will be getting along.
nope elite stole necro from wg

No flame wars please. U know what he means by saying u stole necro. If u did the act, just face up to it. :roll: u guys r and will always be rivals. The question is if the maturity level will ever change. :roll:
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Well when we killed necro a few days ago only clan in murky vaults was elite.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Well when we killed necro a few days ago only clan in murky vaults was elite.
lmao i was in murky valuts when elite and wg were throwing jabs at each other i asked a member from on of wg members they said making sure we cant do necro