Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Elite

Appreciate the gear Balboa, but I'm WolfGang for life :P
Fremantle - 221 Fire Mage - Retired
Mabon

Re: Elite

Appreciate the gear Balboa, but I'm WolfGang for life :P
Nice to know you can screw your so called friends over.. Well yet another attempt by woofs to try and take us down and more unearned unfathomable goin to you guys.. Must feel great having a clan geared wiv boss loot you haven't even killed.
So you got someone from Rosmerta to help you guys take us down, that failed. You've sent a mole into our clan, that failed to take us down.. Wot next? Lol we wont be beaten but nice trying!
Rangedassasin
226+ Ranger - Full EDL Armour. EDL Mainhand/Offhand
Rikimarro
222+ Druid - Full EDL Armour. EDL Main hand/Offhand. Main Char.
Raven Spike
219+ Rogue -Full EDL Armour.
Elementz
217+ Mage - Full EDL Armour. EDL Weps

Proud Guardian of Novalis.

You can take 'ex-elite' from your signature aswell, you was never an Elite! Put Mole on there instead, suits you
Rangedassasin
226+ Ranger - Full EDL Armour. EDL Mainhand/Offhand
Rikimarro
222+ Druid - Full EDL Armour. EDL Main hand/Offhand. Main Char.
Raven Spike
219+ Rogue -Full EDL Armour.
Elementz
217+ Mage - Full EDL Armour. EDL Weps

Proud Guardian of Novalis.

Dex broo when I first heard this thing about you returning, I honestly didn't believe it and I'm soooo sorry for that :(
But I'm really happy to see this post bro! When I saw you in elite for the first time, I was shocked! But now I know that you a true gentleman! You the man !! Sorry I haven't been back in the game for a while and I probs won't be returning for a long time. But anyways bro it was really nice to see you around and I hope to see you when I'm back in a few months! Byeee
Corleone lvl 193 Warrior - Tank. Robbed of my items and forced to quit.
Hrungnir lvl 175 Warrior - Dps.

Ex - Elite

Mabon

Sorry but thats just :lol: u da man dex
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Dex broo when I first heard this thing about you returning, I honestly didn't believe it and I'm soooo sorry for that :(
But I'm really happy to see this post bro! When I saw you in elite for the first time, I was shocked! But now I know that you a true ******! You the man !! Sorry I haven't been back in the game for a while and I probs won't be returning for a long time. But anyways bro it was really nice to see you around and I hope to see you when I'm back in a few months! Byeee
Come back asap Corl :)
Mabon

Lol. Y'all better make sure VeNoMxx doesn't do that too...
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Pretty dumb if you ask me. Why expose yourself now? Why not wait til your full dl with weap? But anyways good luck!

Tbh Neenj i thought that but who cares another mords weap that we didnt have to buy from one of you. Btw anyone interested in selling a mords druid book? Do i talk to z or bal?
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Pretty dumb if you ask me. Why expose yourself now? Why not wait til your full dl with weap? But anyways good luck!
Cuz i was never gonna get full dl, and amulet doesnt even have his weap yet, doubt i woulda got mine before him
Mabon