Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Drop selling is okay now?

Let me make something clear, Corleone you claim you got stripped by elite, right ? Cuz you trusted them and give them your personal info to check your account , right ?

So what if i say i dont trust you and boot you outta clan, would you give me your account info ??

It Doesnt make sense , especially when you know everyone in this game follow one rule: NEVER ever give your info to anyone, unless you are telling me that wg likes to do that to share some account(sss)? .... or sell them ? ;) (looking at iwills).

Plus, if that really happened it would be really easy to support to check who did it and take measures (refund you or give back stuff and kick the responsible) i didnt see anyone kicked did you get your stuff back ? i suppose not ...whatever you did with it...

And why would ANY ELITE sell any drop that would help other clans beat them ??????? gold ?? no, excuse me if i break your little dream but gold has his limits, good for pots and lux etc, but you dont need that much and elite has PLENTY of gold anyway, they really dont need to refill their reserves since they dont plat bosses like crazy.

Just, make sense, stop the drama, we get it you got caught, you are mad, you dont need to lie to create some sort of justification to your anger.
I'm not even on Mabon, but I decided to have a read through this thread and I just had to reply to this post.. Regardless of whether someone has entered your account and has cleared it, Support will take no measure to refund the items lost. You give out your account information at your own risk. We had someone have their account cleared by their former Chieftain who quit within a week. He didn't get anything back.

On another note, some very rich people have sold DL drops before over in Crom that weren't allowed to. I don't know anyone who wouldn't want a couple hundred thousand gold extra, regardless of how rich you are.

Just a couple of things to think about.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Let me make something clear, Corleone you claim you got stripped by elite, right ? Cuz you trusted them and give them your personal info to check your account , right ?

So what if i say i dont trust you and boot you outta clan, would you give me your account info ??

It Doesnt make sense , especially when you know everyone in this game follow one rule: NEVER ever give your info to anyone, unless you are telling me that wg likes to do that to share some account(sss)? .... or sell them ? ;) (looking at iwills).

Plus, if that really happened it would be really easy to support to check who did it and take measures (refund you or give back stuff and kick the responsible) i didnt see anyone kicked did you get your stuff back ? i suppose not ...whatever you did with it...

And why would ANY ELITE sell any drop that would help other clans beat them ??????? gold ?? no, excuse me if i break your little dream but gold has his limits, good for pots and lux etc, but you dont need that much and elite has PLENTY of gold anyway, they really dont need to refill their reserves since they dont plat bosses like crazy.

Just, make sense, stop the drama, we get it you got caught, you are mad, you dont need to lie to create some sort of justification to your anger.

LOL idk who this is but what he said is pretty accurate actually
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

LOL idk who this is but what he said is pretty accurate actually
It's probably one of you guys acting as an outsider.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

1) Who the heck am i ? does it matter ?
2) What i said is pure facts , and logic, if you dont get it dont say it's BS just to get rid of it , this is right , you need to admit it, not go deeper in denial, it would be unhealthy
3)FACTS& RAGING : as i said before this is pure facts ! and if i was raging i would be erratic not making sense which IS bs cause im keeping it simple and clear for everyone to understand , i stay calm in my writings...
4)Support is supposed to help on game this is not your call to say they do nothing cause it is not true, they probably wont do what you want them to but, they certainly do not stay inactive ( even so they seem to ignore the massive bought account from iwill...for now ;) )

To conclude, no matter who iam, i could have started playing on mabon just now or for ages,that doesnt change the fact that you know my informations are correct! like it or not ( still not raging)
Now if you excuse me i need to PLAY cause it's a GAME where i dont need DRAMA , YOU (guys) are fomenting.
Have nice day in the wonderful world of cetic heroes :)

My gens know what thier doing.
They know what they're doin (sellin drops)
Y'all know what they're doin (sellin drops)
Everyone knows what they're doin (sellin drops)
:)

because you are saying it over and over doesnt make it sound less than a lie ...
The 'troll' part of your name suits you.