Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Drop selling is okay now?

#21
plain and simple if u sell a drop that our clan worked hard together to recieve u get kicked. this has been a rule in elite since before otherworld update. cor u were in clan at the time maybe u should pay attention ecause this was said time and time again in clan before it was done, but yes gens did sell some crap agg drops as planned. we did it for plat money so we could buy rebirths alts and hastes for everyine in clan to use at bosses. no one got to keep this gold or anything it went straight to buying plat.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite
Image

Re: Drop selling is okay now?

#22
3 things, 1, corl didnt take a drop, even if he did then he shud b kicked, not have his acc stripped. 2 we have proof z was selling dragonlord and not just 'aggs' we showed u n bal n deadeye and u made sure the evidence was got rid of. 3 why hasn't world been kicked? U kicked cor with way less evidence than this...
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Re: Drop selling is okay now?

#23
Bowz wrote:3 things, 1, corl didnt take a drop, even if he did then he shud b kicked, not have his acc stripped. 2 we have proof z was selling dragonlord and not just 'aggs' we showed u n bal n deadeye and u made sure the evidence was got rid of. 3 why hasn't world been kicked? U kicked cor with way less evidence than this...


This isn't BS ^^ :roll:
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Re: Drop selling is okay now?

#24
Bowz wrote:3 things, 1, corl didnt take a drop, even if he did then he shud b kicked, not have his acc stripped. 2 we have proof z was selling dragonlord and not just 'aggs' we showed u n bal n deadeye and u made sure the evidence was got rid of. 3 why hasn't world been kicked? U kicked cor with way less evidence than this...

+10
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Re: Drop selling is okay now?

#25
Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply I've been sorta busy and I have a lot of explaining to do btw. For those of you who I've been talking to since my last visits to Mabon, I'm sorry but I will have to cut all my interactions with you because the more I talk to you all, the more I wanna come back to the game and it's not in everyone's best interest at the moment.
And yeah blunt is right everyone!! If people do sell drops, they should be kicked! So I expect Bal, Z, Cc and more will be booted? Or are you just using that rule of drop selling to your personnel gain? Because if you and elite is serious about your drop selling rule, the gens and bal should be gone. And I really appreciate your support Bows, Sasuke, Chaz and rhino! It means a lot.
Oh and another thing blunt, yeah the gens sold a lot more than "some crap agg drops as planned" and you very well know it. You gens have gone too far into this mess and right now you guys are just doing as much as you can to cover your lies.
Corleone lvl 193 Warrior - Tank. Robbed of my items and forced to quit.
Hrungnir lvl 175 Warrior - Dps.

Ex - Elite

Mabon

Re: Drop selling is okay now?

#26
Corleone wrote:Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply I've been sorta busy and I have a lot of explaining to do btw. For those of you who I've been talking to since my last visits to Mabon, I'm sorry but I will have to cut all my interactions with you because the more I talk to you all, the more I wanna come back to the game and it's not in everyone's best interest at the moment.
And yeah blunt is right everyone!! If people do sell drops, they should be kicked! So I expect Bal, Z, Cc and more will be booted? Or are you just using that rule of drop selling to your personnel gain? Because if you and elite is serious about your drop selling rule, the gens and bal should be gone. And I really appreciate your support Bows, Sasuke, Chaz and rhino! It means a lot.
Oh and another thing blunt, yeah the gens sold a lot more than "some crap agg drops as planned" and you very well know it. You gens have gone too far into this mess and right now you guys are just doing as much as you can to cover your lies.



+10
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Re: Drop selling is okay now?

#27
Corleone wrote:Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply I've been sorta busy and I have a lot of explaining to do btw. For those of you who I've been talking to since my last visits to Mabon, I'm sorry but I will have to cut all my interactions with you because the more I talk to you all, the more I wanna come back to the game and it's not in everyone's best interest at the moment.
And yeah blunt is right everyone!! If people do sell drops, they should be kicked! So I expect Bal, Z, Cc and more will be booted? Or are you just using that rule of drop selling to your personnel gain? Because if you and elite is serious about your drop selling rule, the gens and bal should be gone. And I really appreciate your support Bows, Sasuke, Chaz and rhino! It means a lot.
Oh and another thing blunt, yeah the gens sold a lot more than "some crap agg drops as planned" and you very well know it. You gens have gone too far into this mess and right now you guys are just doing as much as you can to cover your lies.


Lol, they can't follow their own rules :roll:
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Re: Drop selling is okay now?

#29
Let me make something clear, Corleone you claim you got stripped by elite, right ? Cuz you trusted them and give them your personal info to check your account , right ?

So what if i say i dont trust you and boot you outta clan, would you give me your account info ??

It Doesnt make sense , especially when you know everyone in this game follow one rule: NEVER ever give your info to anyone, unless you are telling me that wg likes to do that to share some account(sss)? .... or sell them ? ;) (looking at iwills).

Plus, if that really happened it would be really easy to support to check who did it and take measures (refund you or give back stuff and kick the responsible) i didnt see anyone kicked did you get your stuff back ? i suppose not ...whatever you did with it...

And why would ANY ELITE sell any drop that would help other clans beat them ??????? gold ?? no, excuse me if i break your little dream but gold has his limits, good for pots and lux etc, but you dont need that much and elite has PLENTY of gold anyway, they really dont need to refill their reserves since they dont plat bosses like crazy.

Just, make sense, stop the drama, we get it you got caught, you are mad, you dont need to lie to create some sort of justification to your anger.

Re: Drop selling is okay now?

#30
choptroll wrote:Let me make something clear, Corleone you claim you got stripped by elite, right ? Cuz you trusted them and give them your personal info to check your account , right ?

So what if i say i dont trust you and boot you outta clan, would you give me your account info ??

It Doesnt make sense , especially when you know everyone in this game follow one rule: NEVER ever give your info to anyone, unless you are telling me that wg likes to do that to share some account(sss)? .... or sell them ? ;) (looking at iwills).

Plus, if that really happened it would be really easy to support to check who did it and take measures (refund you or give back stuff and kick the responsible) i didnt see anyone kicked did you get your stuff back ? i suppose not ...whatever you did with it...

And why would ANY ELITE sell any drop that would help other clans beat them ??????? gold ?? no, excuse me if i break your little dream but gold has his limits, good for pots and lux etc, but you dont need that much and elite has PLENTY of gold anyway, they really dont need to refill their reserves since they dont plat bosses like crazy.

Just, make sense, stop the drama, we get it you got caught, you are mad, you dont need to lie to create some sort of justification to your anger.


1) Who the heck are you?
2) What you said is complete BS.
3) You needa get your facts straight before raging on forums.
4) As if support are gonna do anything
:roll:
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests