Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

It seems hopeless

Back when I first started playing. The highest levels were around 55-60. Everyone had the oppurtunity to be a high level and even start their own clan inviting people to enjoy the game with them. Yes you read correctly all you had to do to be a high level was make it to 60. Voila, respect earned. Everyone was competing for bosses but the difference was it was anybodys game! Imagine you could join the game level up in a couple weeks and be able to compete against elite or elders with YOUR own clan of people that were similar to yourself. It was fun, loads of fun! I joined Nemesis/Haven/Elite as a level 37 Druid!

But alas, now it is much different. To be a high level you must reach 150. The level to earn everyone's respect has jumped 90 levels. 60-150. Respect given is respect earned. Each level after 140 takes at least 6 super knows. After 150 at least 8-10. Lots of time, money, and commitment. And that's just entering the stage of true end game level. 180.

Let's talk bosses, if you are not in Elite chances you are not going to kill Aggrogoth. Ever. I'm not saying this to be rude I'm just saying it as what I believe is a fact. Also the endgame Dragon Armour? Nah your probably not gonna get your honest hard working hands on that either. Elite is full of outstanding people with amazing personalities, and there are some people that would probably fit well in Elite but there isn't much space for new people.

Low level players are looking at the situation, it takes weeks if not months to reach a respectable level, they probably won't be able to join the worlds best clan and therefore not be able to enjoy the bosses and gear that are associated with how much effort they have put into the game. No one wants to make it to the top anymore. We won't be seeing any change in our world for months to come at the current pace.

The reason it feels hopeless is because I haven't seen any new players joining our world. Feels like a small town where I know everyone. Everyone is old players or new alts. And why should there be new player with what they have to look forward too.

Anyways thanks for reading, this has been on my mind for a couple weeks.
World: Mabon

Rogue 164
Druid 74
Ranger 130
Warrior 94
Mage 88

Re: It seems hopeless

The new players have the same things to look forward to that we did when starting out. Except they have it easier. Now there is no one competing for falgren and such bosses. Form up a clan or group and get it! When elite first started taking these bosses youd be sick to know how many pots and idols were used to get the kills. After we fully geared out a warrior. It made it much easier to take bosses. All the lower levels need to do is get organized. Greed is whats hurting the low levels. Everyone wants the gear without the work associated with it. Stop spaming in farcrag buying this tab, or that rem. and go get em. Rockbelly conquer stood in lirs for 12 hours yesterday till i soled him. Got a yellow star. As soon as he died a level 20 who watched me kill it asked for the loot.....sorry. In the time it took me to kill him that level 20 could have leveled to 21 without lixxers in the catacombs, and possibly gotten hammered redclaw or something else helpful. But nope he will stand there with his hands outstretched. Then cry that elite stole his kill.

Edit* inhisname you were there you know how many pots and idols we used. If not for the top clans buying and using all those pots and idols to kill the bosses at first mabon would still be looking for its first fully warden gear char.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

I completely hate the way we only have one leading clan, its lvl req is 150, some elites have ppl who fake being them and scam, and how my friends have quit do to scammers in this world. But thanks to update, we have bosses availible, but we still cant get anything good. I dont know about other servers, but im sure their isnt anything about not selling any aggy tridents to other clans, and if their is, other servers have two clans that have aggy tridents. And i doubt aggy tridents go for 1m. If i could world move, i would, and so would alot of others, but for now we just have to handle it.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Yeah I totally agree, the game would be so much better if we actually had a "chance" at killing a boss like Agg. And to even get your name remembered by a high level you need to be 130+. If Elders could compete with Elite the game would also be a lot better. Elite dominates and they never recruit. So unless your in there clan the game isn't at its peak. But I still love it, its a great way to socialize and escape into another world :) And in the end past all the drama we still get along and enjoy the game. I'm happy that the people in Elite aren't assholes, if they were I wouldn't even play lol. And the new Kill-Still safety lock made it a lot easier for us not in Elite :D
DeadShadows
Mabon
Level: 226+ Mage
Level: 130 Rogue
Level: 190+ Druid
Level: 100+ Warrior (DeadLevels)
Clan: Nova
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/deadshadows

Elite recruits still, but it's not a set level requirement. More of a maturity level requirement. And the last couple times another clan has atempted aggy, they just plain wiped. So to have a "chance" at aggy. You'll need numbers and a strategy. Everyone needs to understand that strategy and work together. Small example. When the adds came the last time "clan b" ignored them and continued to attack aggy, while those adds killed the Druids then the tank. What would be a solution to that problem? Not a forum post about how all is lost, or how one clan has ruined the game. Don't give up! Keep trying, elite has moved to the dragon armor bosses now so that leaves all the red bosses for everyone else. By killing them you'll receive your frozen armor, one step closer to an aggy kill. The problem other clans have is they don't have the organization yet. Too many in clan fights, and they break up. Or the skilled players in that clan get fed up with the bickering and move on to join elite.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Elite recruits still, but it's not a set level requirement. More of a maturity level requirement. And the last couple times another clan has atempted aggy, they just plain wiped. So to have a "chance" at aggy. You'll need numbers and a strategy. Everyone needs to understand that strategy and work together. Small example. When the adds came the last time "clan b" ignored them and continued to attack aggy, while those adds killed the Druids then the tank. What would be a solution to that problem? Not a forum post about how all is lost, or how one clan has ruined the game. Don't give up! Keep trying, elite has moved to the dragon armor bosses now so that leaves all the red bosses for everyone else. By killing them you'll receive your frozen armor, one step closer to an aggy kill. The problem other clans have is they don't have the organization yet. Too many in clan fights, and they break up. Or the skilled players in that clan get fed up with the bickering and move on to join elite.
Yeah, good point Pixxie. It seems every month there's a new defiant person who steps up from a clan and splits the clan up. This creates a blockage for any clan (Besides Elite) to even have a chance at a boss like Aggy. I mean come on, no offense, but "Elders" can barely take out The Lava Lord *Laugh out Loud*. Its not the players its the leaders and the strategy they approach it at. If they just took a second to stop and think it out they may pull it off.
DeadShadows
Mabon
Level: 226+ Mage
Level: 130 Rogue
Level: 190+ Druid
Level: 100+ Warrior (DeadLevels)
Clan: Nova
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/deadshadows

Actually,if you leave the bosses aside and actually think about the leveling ,its pretty damn hard.
It feels impossible to catch up with the high lvls (now being lvl 160+ to be an actuall high lvl),unless you buy hundreds of dollars in platinum,play 24/7,and dont give a crap about irl.
That's why many people are quitting or giving up trying to make it on the top rank.
I personally moved into 2 other mmo's (I do come time to time for arena daily) ,but I've seen that you can be a avarage player within a month,but in this game you need to spend ATLEAST a year,buying HUNDREDS of plat,and leave every other hobby,video game,and real life activities to get into the avarage rank (lvl 130-150 for avarage atm),let alone into the top lvls,which now its 180 to be in the "highest" lvls,even though you can get lvl 200.
So yeah,its not worth the spent time to be the best in one of many games.
Btw,they even changed the frozen armour lvl req to 130-135.
(Name in mmorpg project:school of chaos ,name:royalninja
Avabel name:DarkRN
Graal name:royalninja)
Cya in any of those games :)

I think elite should challange themselves by keeping the elite clan but by splitting up into sub clans evenly split through levels and only us people within that clan I mean I think it would be fun and then people could stop complaint bout elite and they could total up the bosses they have killed by the * rating so 6 star bosses give 6 points and they total them up and winning clan gets something. This would stop people from claiming that they never recruit and they can't say elite has been taking all the bossess.
Just something I thought would shake everything up seeing as people are complaining that the games boring and all you can do is train.
Homeless guy
Lvl 113+ Druid hybrid
Mabon
IWarriorhd's favorite homeless druid, yea that's right get on my level :D

I think elite should challange themselves by keeping the elite clan but by splitting up into sub clans evenly split through levels and only us people within that clan I mean I think it would be fun and then people could stop complaint bout elite and they could total up the bosses they have killed by the * rating so 6 star bosses give 6 points and they total them up and winning clan gets something. This would stop people from claiming that they never recruit and they can't say elite has been taking all the bossess.
Just something I thought would shake everything up seeing as people are complaining that the games boring and all you can do is train.
Wha..
----------Android----------
Balor
Den-Rogue-221-Aequilibrium
----------Quit ios----------
The world will keep spinning with or without humans so we might as well play CH