Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello Mabon

Hello,

I'm starting on Mabon, a friend recommended it to me as a server, I already have a Lvl 228 character on another server (which doesn't suit me, but I won't spread this topic here)

I will have several questions to address ;

- What are the endgame clans ? Are they fighting for the bosses or are they playing fair with each other ?

- How is the evolution of the DL, EDL, DG equipment going ? Does work pay more than favoritism ? Are the drops rolled ? (Mord, Necro, Prot, Gele, BT..)

- Do you use Line and/or Discord ?

- Is xfer golds from another server to come here allowed or can be sanctioned by the moderators ?

Since I started this game I've only been on the default server that was proposed to me (without really paying attention), saddened to see that it's not as I would have liked, I hope I can start again on a better server and get to the endgame quickly!

Re: Hello Mabon

Hello,

I'm starting on Mabon, a friend recommended it to me as a server, I already have a Lvl 228 character on another server (which doesn't suit me, but I won't spread this topic here)

I will have several questions to address ;

- What are the endgame clans ? Are they fighting for the bosses or are they playing fair with each other ?

- How is the evolution of the DL, EDL, DG equipment going ? Does work pay more than favoritism ? Are the drops rolled ? (Mord, Necro, Prot, Gele, BT..)

- Do you use Line and/or Discord ?

- Is xfer golds from another server to come here allowed or can be sanctioned by the moderators ?

Since I started this game I've only been on the default server that was proposed to me (without really paying attention), saddened to see that it's not as I would have liked, I hope I can start again on a better server and get to the endgame quickly!
Probs the most balanced server in the game.

- Endgame are Novalis, wolfgang being somewhat endgame but was the previous dom clan which took a huge hit and are pretty much crippled where they wont be getting a gele anytime soon.

- Mabon is a DKP based server so whoever has the most points gets their edl. No voting involved. However we are super active so for the most part you won't find yourself competing with others for armor unless you pick a rogue. All boss drops are bid on with DKP. Only one that's voted is BT helms due to their rarity and DG armor but at the end of the day its going to be the people with the highest overall DKP.

- Line

- xfers are always allowed? Moderators as in staff? They never do that in the first place. You can find a highly trusted person in the server though to be the middleman.

-
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Re: Hello Mabon

Moderators as in staff? They never do that in the first place.
Just going to clarify that moderators (green names) are not staff (red), only community members who do stuff for free. If I recall correctly, there are moderators who have middle-manned transfers before, but rumoredly there is less leeway given for transfers, so do your research and clear that up beforehand.

I don't know if there is an easy answer, but an official word from a Red might be nice to outline what types of transfers are allowed, if any.
Hope this clears things up :D

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com