Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Help a Druid

Hey guys, Ive just started playing the game since a while and would like to recieve some tips and tricks to lvl up fast. If any of you may have some Druid items or tokens (mostly pet and/or mount) I would be happy to negociate with you and trade.

Re: Help a Druid

Run the following skills and use a mele elemental off hand.

Double atk ( put points in this to match the lvl of mobs you’re killing. Yes! druids can use double atk.)

Vines

Swarm

Lightning strike

Storm touch ( can get skill from book quest and collect the pages)

bark

Optional: nature touch (I’d only use this if you don’t plan to use restos.)

Side notes: get 3 pages of hot bars meaning 3 in total. Reasoning to add lixes, skills and and swaping skill rings to add more damage.

Stat disruption 300 str(includes gear), 0 dex, enough vit to survive rest focus.

Welcome back and hope this helped.

Run the following skills and use a mele elemental off hand.

Double atk ( put points in this to match the lvl of mobs you’re killing. Yes! druids can use double atk.)

Vines

Swarm

Lightning strike

Storm touch ( can get skill from book quest and collect the pages)

bark

Optional: nature touch (I’d only use this if you don’t plan to use restos.)

Side notes: get 3 pages of hot bars meaning 3 in total. Reasoning to add lixes, skills and and swaping skill rings to add more damage.

Stat disruption 300 str(includes gear), 0 dex, enough vit to survive rest focus.

Welcome back and hope this helped.
Unless you buy a hunk of plat (or already have some) anyone restarting from scratch will have to farm so much it will more than double the leveling time. My suggestion (I started a mage from scratch some weeks ago) is to do repeatable quests. Monsters of the loch around lvl 80 is from OW arbiter kester quest line and gives better xp than kelpies only you can't farm it as easily. Then "Life to preserve" around lvl 100 in carromore tunnels and start doing razorclaw at 108 at the same time. Get skills asap like swarm and storm touch. Just max strike and vines for dps and the others you can pick what you like best. Not sure how valid the above build is but without off hand obviously don't use it. Start training totem asa u can. I found that the best investments early on for my mage was some focus jewelry as it increases all your skills (also makes upgrading your skills more effective), total energy so you run out slower and also doesn't increase the energy cost of skills to increase damage. The bounty pets and mounts are pretty good so get those if you die a lot, pet if not, probably mount.

Spend your gold on what you absolutely need and get the best price you can for it, wait a little. If you know the prices a little and the item and your asking yourself if its worth it, it's probably not. You will know if you absolutely need focus of seer or not. :) Anyway gl.

I am very well known as a merchant on Mabon and yes I had to purchase some chest to exchange them for gold and other items that i might need. Sadly, my account got ripped from all of its content. I am still waiting a response from support hoping they could help me out. i am sad to leave my lvl 192 druid though. spent so much money and time on him.