Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why the fights?

#41
The Aggronator wrote:Have got a screenshot of one of your members nonchalantly talking about how this was just a game and that my opinion of them didn't matter after they sabotaged Necro. Seems like she didn't care that she wasted the time and plat of Retri because it was "just a game." Then had the gall to tell me to go play another game if I didn't like it.

It's the same type of ragger mentality that is a cancer to games like Rs. "Since it's only a game, it's okay to act like an asshat."

Pls continue playing with that mentality and this war will never end. I personally don't care if it doesn't end. There have been many clans--and it's always the same few people behind the scenes--who decided it was strong enough to be Retri's enemy. They're all gone now.

Competition is okay. Being second best is okay. Complaining about your competition "taking everything" and using that as a justification to wage war against us is just childish, bad sportsmanship, and it's also ironic; a more sensical group wouldn't have messed with such a clan.

The competition could also do without the trash talk...

No Bandos, the problem isn't 'losing' or being second best, the problem is the manner in which your clan achieves its goals, for example, griefing on bosses and bribing members of other clans with year in order to weaken them. There are numerous proven examples of your clan griefing jah prior to Retribution's utter failure at Necro, and just because you choose to ignore/deny this evidence/justification doesn't make you right, and certainly doesn't help the current situation between the two clans.
And actually, I have a screenshots of a certain general talking about how a certain 'rouge' is uncontrollable and won't stop griefing our bosses, and that player also admitting griefing bosses pre-necro.

Despite what your mother tells you, you're not the most special person in the world (however I'd agree with her in a sense)... And just because you "don't care" if it ends doesn't mean that the rest of your clan feels the same way, and certainly the rest of the server. Your unwillingness to just co-exist peacefully both as a clan and personally show both your arrogance and immaturity. As the situation stands both clan's progression are undeniably being impeded by eachother, and anyone who doesn't want this current situation to end is truly showing weakness in their character.

I know you won't reply to this as you much prefer to bully people of inferior intelligence into giving the incriminating reply you desire, but atleast everyone else can read it.
Image


“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Why the fights?

#42
Griefing on bosses huh. If we actually did grief as much as you claim we did prior to that Necro fight, your clan wouldn't have as much DL as it does right now. Believe me. If we hadn't pulled Jah out of a corner and offered to work with them, allowed them into our DKP system for a time, it wouldn't be where it is right now.

The only players that were left in Jah after that alliance are
-the ones we kicked out of Ret, shazta, et al
-the few people, mainly Gogaz and Bungle, who were the sole reasons why we broke it off (a majority of Jah at the time was actually approachable people I actually didn't mind helping),
-inactives, Eragon
-and those who went inactive before we broke it off. Abijam
The rest of your people stayed with us and have proven to be great clanmates. Mike, Queen, Jsco, et al.

We don't bribe people with gear. Some people join us for gear and we try to remove those people as quickly as we can. Nothing to be done about that. I don't really mind if people come here for gear as long as the help out the clan as a whole and actually stick around, not use the gear we gave them to compete against us.

You once offered a good friend of mine, I think was it 2m? For him to leave the clan. And your butt is gonna talk about bribing? Lol Pls.

Your leader bribes newcomers with both ranks and gear, while badmouthing us despite everything we've done for them. We know this for a fact.

PS... Jah could barely kill 165/170/180 RD prior to the alliance and we even opted to help them at times when it looked like they were going to kill it anyway.

Robbie, you're just 1 of the 2 asshats that harassed me when I was a Noob because you thought I was either Shazta or Snaps. Nothing more. You don't even know me.
"We don't agree because our experience brings us to opposing views. That's life. At the end of the day there's no reason to go against how you see it. The choice is yours."

Re: Why the fights?

#43
EllisRD wrote:
LordNexus wrote:
EllisRD wrote:
Who are you again?


Lmao, who are you? I have never seen u on the server. and im well known so, better question are u even important?


Mrtuggs.. xxshadowxx
zzzzzzz I believe I am way more important than you at this time sir.
tyvm and I am sure you have seen me on this server before. and I have never in my 3 years playing in sulis heard of you


Lmao no i havent seen u. MrTuggs Ranger in Ret, just another clannie in Ret
Sulis
Leader of LordNexus, QueenNexiana, NexusEmpire
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|
HolyGuard |Lvl 110|
Sulis

Re: Why the fights?

#44
The Alliance is Broken! War in here. This would be why Eternal Peace appeared. We will see what Clans Last. Most wont with the war spreading to Other Clans bc they are getting involved. and so Will I.
Sulis
Leader of LordNexus, QueenNexiana, NexusEmpire
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|
HolyGuard |Lvl 110|
Sulis

Re: Why the fights?

#45
Please, you massively over estimate the effect of your clan's griefing on the ability of 'rival' clans to gear their own members. Your clan's truly child-like efforts to prevent other clans from getting gear are more of an annoyance / hindrance rather than prevention.

Let's get this straight, you didn't 'ally' (take advantage of) Jah out of pity, you did it out of neccessity. If you hadn't then Genesis certainly would have and together would have formed a formidable force. The decision was more strategical as it allowed your clan to more effectively tackle stronger bosses like Mordris until you had a sufficient amount of gear to kill it yourself. This behaviour from your clan reinforces the belief that if we allow your clan to kill Necro, your clan will shortly resume its previous attitude towards jah, and other clans in that you will ks and grief us, however in the latter situation your clan would have improved gear to bully others with.

Furthermore, the fact that you use the word 'gave' rather than earn't outlines the entire ideology of the clan in the fact it believes it owns its members. A fact that is often repeated is that this is in fact a game, the goal of most games is to win, however more importantly have fun. When one group of players believes it is superior, especially in an aggressive manner, than another it creates bitter environment in which both parties begin to lose the feeling of escapism which games like this are meant to create.

Offered a clansman 2 mil to leave? I vaguely remember something like that however it was made clear that it was a joke and not a genuine invite to join Genesis. However, please continue to spout these crude, impossible to prove accusations of how non-ret players are immoral while I offer genuine evidence and examples of how it's conversely members of your own clan who act in this fashion.

Your crass comments about other people, despite your beliefs, don't prove any superiority over anyone else and are more embarrassing to yourself if anything. It would be preferable for everyone's benefit if you would refrain from your child-like behaviours for a while rather than actively inflaming an already bad situation.

I believe if I did KS you it was because a chief told me to, not because I thought you were shazta, who happens to be a pretty good friend of mine as we were in the same clan in update 2.

Ps... (LOL) P.S is Latin for Post Scriptum, which means in laymen's terms to add information to a letter after the initial writing prior to sending, for example in an edit. It is used incorrectly when people like yourself try to falsely convey intelligence by using it to 'have the last word' in effect and especially to insult another person.

I do in fact believe you are an "ass hat".

P.S I knew the meaning of P.S without researching it for this reply.
Image


“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Why the fights?

#46
LMAO. i think the last comment was a very large BURN on ur comment.

P.S he knows what he is talking ABOUT!
Sulis
Leader of LordNexus, QueenNexiana, NexusEmpire
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|
HolyGuard |Lvl 110|
Sulis

Re: Why the fights?

#47
The Aggronator wrote:Griefing on bosses huh. If we actually did grief as much as you claim we did prior to that Necro fight, your clan wouldn't have as much DL as it does right now. Believe me. If we hadn't pulled Jah out of a corner and offered to work with them, allowed them into our DKP system for a time, it wouldn't be where it is right now.

The only players that were left in Jah after that alliance are
-the ones we kicked out of Ret, shazta, et al
-the few people, mainly Gogaz and Bungle, who were the sole reasons why we broke it off (a majority of Jah at the time was actually approachable people I actually didn't mind helping),
-inactives, Eragon
-and those who went inactive before we broke it off. Abijam
The rest of your people stayed with us and have proven to be great clanmates. Mike, Queen, Jsco, et al.

We don't bribe people with gear. Some people join us for gear and we try to remove those people as quickly as we can. Nothing to be done about that. I don't really mind if people come here for gear as long as the help out the clan as a whole and actually stick around, not use the gear we gave them to compete against us.

You once offered a good friend of mine, I think was it 2m? For him to leave the clan. And your butt is gonna talk about bribing? Lol Pls.

Your leader bribes newcomers with both ranks and gear, while badmouthing us despite everything we've done for them. We know this for a fact.

PS... Jah could barely kill 165/170/180 RD prior to the alliance and we even opted to help them at times when it looked like they were going to kill it anyway.

Robbie, you're just 1 of the 2 asshats that harassed me when I was a Noob because you thought I was either Shazta or Snaps. Nothing more. You don't even know me.


When you broke off the alliance with Jah, there was this clan named Genesis. I do not know if you remember those badass guys but they had quite a bit of DL gear with Ret always screwing with them. Then, when most of Genesis joined Jah, Jah and Ret were somewhat peaceful except for the bosses etc that Ret had griefed Jah on (yes, I have screenshots of this as well, and some fine examples are 200 during the summer and the 190 weapon boss). On top of that, throughout this war, Jah has become much much stronger, these so called inactives are active, we have gained more and more DL auras, and oh! Have you seen Rob's or Hero's dagger recently?
Now, back to the griefing subject. We eventually got tired of Ret griefing our bosses and even admitting to it and how uncontrollable some of their members are like Rob mentioned (He does have screenshots FYI). Because we got tired of this BS, we decided to let Ret know.. Because we did this one time to them, you guys thought how awful and evil we are. Then your nonstop ksing on elix, boss resetting (even as low as a ph, how amusing), and the millions of threats we received. I made it clear with Phule the Stubborn and so did Bungle that all we wanted was to coexist peacefully, and for Ret to let us have a fair share (I mean it is a video game after all). Unfortunately, I have screenshots of Phule talking about how Jah is under him and that we don't deserve to have anything..

And you cannot justify your whole clans actions because you claim that one of our members did it (Im sure that if he did, he was joking around :lol: ) as far as the bribing goes.
And the fact that you said that you guys don't bribe with gear is a load of BS as well. I have many friends in Jah who have been offered something from you clannies to join Ret or just leave Jah.

I find your hypocrisy amusing. And tbh, Ret not wanting any peace is extremely immature, and as long as this is going on, this server is turning to unfathomable, and it becomes harder and harder to repair and gain trust and make peace and alliances, and even friendships in certain circumstances.

I would be glad to discuss good and fair peace terms with any of your leaders too, but every time I try, I get that Jah is under us and Phule is stubborn. I personally do not know why so many good reasonable people would stay in that clan with Phule as their leader.

Re: Why the fights?

#48
Funny isnt it. Jah are happy to bring peace but retri for some reason wont, all i can say is good luck on necro as we get more dl auras :)

Re: Why the fights?

#49
Normally it isn't my policy to post in these forums because, for the most part, the majority of those that do post here are complete idiots...just read their posts! That said, this forum thread has gone on too long and there are so many half truths being said. You can believe what I post or not, that is entirely up to you, but it is coming from someone who actually knows what has happened.

About the war...well, it isn't much of a war really, we shall call it the Necro Blockade if it needs a title at all. It is pointless to discuss how this all started because both sides are to blame. Yes, a Ret member or two messed with Jah but it is equally true that a Jah member or two messed with Ret. When running a large clan it is impossible to maintain 100% compliance to the rules 100% of the time. There will always be someone who does something stupid. A good leader needs to accept that, deal with it, and move on. When Jah decided to grief the Necromancer attempt that was a huge escalation and Retribution was fully justified to stop the FFA agreement that was in place. This caused lots of crap to happen, again neither side is innocent. Eventually, Bungle and I were able to begin a pathway to restoring order. Part of this agreement was that Jah would stop trying to grief us on Mordris. This lasted an entire three days when Bungle himself led the charge to try and unsuccesfully interfere at Mordris. Since then there have been no attempts at reaching peace and why should there be. Twice Jah has demonstrated that their word is meaningless and we aren't really interested in letting them do it a third time. If Jah wants the server to return to peace then their leadership will have to step up and prove that they mean it. Actions are what matter, talk is cheap.

About the dragonlord gear drops...Jah has an oddly twisted view on this matter. They seem to be under the delusion that our sole purpose for killing these bosses is to prevent them from getting gear. We kill them for the same reason that Jah does, we need the drops to gear our clans. Between Retribution and Transcendent we have a massive number of players coming up through the ranks and we need the drops. That is why we kill the DL bosses, it has nothing to do with Jah.

The same philosophy goes for Aggy, Hrung and Mordy. Yes, we do have a large number of useless items banked but those bosses still drop very highly in demand items that our players would like. We continue to kill these bosses for that reason only.

Jah can believe what they want after reading this, all I ask is that they stop with the rhetoric. They make post after post of how they want peace yet this has never been shown in game. Resets can no longer happen, perhaps it is time to move forward and play the game.

Phule
Chieftain of Retribution
Phule, level 220 Warrior
Mitral, level 227 Mage
Sweatybolas, level 224 Ranger
AfterHeal, level 220 Druid

Retribution
Sulis

Re: Why the fights?

#50
I have been avoiding posting in this topic because i do not wish to make enemies or choose sides, but Phule, you are correct. Both clans are to blame, although the blame can be traced back to several particular players (I will not name any names). I don't care what anyone says or tells me to do, I will not participate in any griefing or arena wars. Although i may be at the scene of griefing but i am only standing back and observing. I will not ks anyone on lix or gladiator, because that is not in my nature.
Unlike most jah, i want necro to go down, i may make enemies for saying that but so be it, im just being honest. I was only at one of rets attempts at necro and that was just out of curiosity because i had never seen it attempted before and i will never go to necro while ret is killing it again.

it has been said many times before and everyone has heard it: "treat others as you would want to be treated".
As an eagle scout I try to live by the scout law and it has served me well: "a scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and, reverent."
Smaaug: level 216 rogue
Br1s1ingr: level 171 mage
Retribution

sulis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests