Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why the fights?

Exactly pickle jahs just want one thing from a minor issue to kill necro and is using it to benefit themselves. In the end necro will die even with a grief attempt it's just a matter of patience.

Anonymity is bliss? For all we know you're not even from Sulis.

Like I already said then requoted...
You guys can slander us all you want, the only one that is offering evidence is me. However I'm sure any proof offered would not sway your opinion in any way
Now, that isn't to say if you don't have any proof that nothing happened, however if it was as bad as your claims I'm sure you'd have taken at least 1 screenshot.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Lol ironic thread. Starts spurring fights on a different thread then questions the nature of fighting... If you want peace, start by judging yourself.
Wattzon of Sulis

LMAO. The Fact that other clans are joining in on problems that are souly Jah and Ret/trans issue. no one elses
Sulis
Leader of LordNexus, QueenNexiana, NexusEmpire
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|
HolyGuard |Lvl 110|
Sulis

This war doesn't just effect Jah and Ret though, it nails everyone. Hell, know how many mages use fire blast and ice blast..? You'd never guess how many of my alts died because they were just sitting at the gladiator and a fight moved towards them. The endless rage and bickering effects Sulis as a whole, I'm surprised people even want to join this server. It's corrupt, I swear I hear more conspiracies consulting Jah and Ret than I hear humans conspiring the American government. There will be a time in the future where Jah and Ret will get alone once again, and then there will be another war. Hello, the past repeats itself. Ret has never died in its long existance. They are more than capable of lasting. In fact, Jah was basically dead after their alliance with Ret broke. Don't tell me all this bs about how I am wrong because I was in Jah. I am fully aware that Jah wouldn't be alive had Genesis not merged. Genesis, a clan set out on terrorizing Ret, and Jah, a clan that wanted "peace" got together. You'll never guess what happened. Jah quickly became an antiRer clan right after it started rebuilding. I was in Jah's line chat and witnessed them coming up with ideas of trying to torment and persuade Ret to give them what they wanted. Several Jah members left right after the first Necro Barricade. All these noobs and people coming from other servers either join Recruits or Trans and guess what.. They get harrassed by the enemy main clan and immidiately pick sides.. Soldiers attacking Trans makes more Trans hate them. Ret attacking Recruits makes more Recruits hate them. So in the end the war has no way of ending, there are too many soldiers joining the armies ready to spill blood with people who seem like enemies. All these players outside instigate these conflicts and then tell others outside these clans not to worry about a war they're not involved in.. Seriously though, everyone is in the wrong. Suck it up, and either fix it or continue doing what you do. Just don't drag Sulis down ;)
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

There will not be peace between trans and jah one is bound to fall. Retribution have never been taking down in all this time and you may think they never will. But it is just a matter of time before they will die. Also the alliance wasn't really a alliance it was to get some of jah's members.so dont be Bias and say it is all jah's fault because it is both so please just don't comment if your gonna give a speech on how it is just jah's fault

Jah isnt in the wrong 100% but is it Jah's fault..... no its Bungles. he is a terrible leader!
Sulis
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|
HolyGuard |Lvl 110|
Sulis

Jah isnt in the wrong 100% but is it Jah's fault..... no its Bungles. he is a terrible leader!
You are a complete idiot if you believe that. That or... You believe everything Ret says..
THEY ARE HUMAN... is it possible they could be lying to you, or is Jah the only liers and bad people on this server?
People are ignorant. I do not know why this stupid post hasn't been locked yet tbh.

LMAO, u r no one to comment on anything, i have never seen u on server. so stop actiong like ur apart of it.

and it is Bungle, he is the one that came with the idea to Blockade Necro, so i think i would know. I believe myself no ret. Not only have i seen screenchots but its Commonly known in server. (other than Jah).
Sulis
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|
Nexiana |Lvl 133|
HolyFarmer2 |107|
LadyElizabeth |Lvl 1240|
HolyGuard |Lvl 110|
Sulis

No buddy, I was the one who suggested the Necro blockade due to past experiences with Retribution
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”