Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why the fights?

I know many people will ignore this post and give me hate but to be honest this has gone to far. Sulis is getting smaller and smaller due to wars but why? Why fight? A little competition is fine but this is ridiculous. Tons of people in trans and ret actually like jah but they cannot play with them because of a clan war. Do you think that this is fair? We shouldn't be hating on other clans even the biggest and no just because a clan is stronger it doesn't mean it is better at all. If we want our world to grow just u guys have to grow up and be a little more mature because it is a game. I get told oh *** off kid u don't know what ur talking about but to be honest ur the ones acting like kids even if your 20 and if 12. Im just saying it is extremely immature and pointless, grow up and enjoy the game.
Hate if you want i dont give a unfathomable

Re: Why the fights?

I think the most fun i ever had in this game was when myth originally started and literally everyone on server was welcome with only requirement being 100+ eventually basically the entire server was in it for a time, would be nice to have a world like this where there isnt really a clan, but everyone being together, would be interesting to see what happened if otm disabled clans for a month on a world.

I know many people will ignore this post and give me hate but to be honest this has gone to far. Sulis is getting smaller and smaller due to wars but why? Why fight? A little competition is fine but this is ridiculous. Tons of people in trans and ret actually like jah but they cannot play with them because of a clan war. Do you think that this is fair? We shouldn't be hating on other clans even the biggest and no just because a clan is stronger it doesn't mean it is better at all. If we want our world to grow just u guys have to grow up and be a little more mature because it is a game. I get told oh **** off kid u don't know what ur talking about but to be honest ur the ones acting like kids even if your 20 and if 12. Im just saying it is extremely immature and pointless, grow up and enjoy the game.
Hate if you want i dont give a ****
I couldn't agree more, all the clan war is doing is turning friend agaist friend. I personally would love to see the war stop, but past talks with ret haven't gone anywhere...I realize that Ret is upset because Jah started it, and I would be too. But the fact that now it's all about hurting Jah by any means possible, only shows that Ret is just using Jah messing with a necro attempt as a reason to try to scare Jah into submission through any means possible.

I know several Ret and Transc that dislike the war, most Jah members do as well, although I have to admit that as Ret continues to KS and kill and reset us, that number is shrinking...probably the same in Ret/Transc, as Jah retaliates, more and more Transc and Ret hate Jah. The war started a large downward spiral, and no one is doing anything to stop it, as moe time goes by, the chance of peace shrinks. I guess we will just need to wait and see how it ends.

Anyways, I wish everyone would just get some maturity and make peace, but that doesn't seem very likely, there are too many stubborn people in charge on both sides lol.
would be nice to have a world like this where there isnt really a clan, but everyone being together, would be interesting to see what happened if otm disabled clans for a month on a world.
That is a good idea lol, I would totally enjoy it.

(Any one with something to say about this, please do, but actually say something, don't just start more hate wars like the immature conversations that occur at bosses).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Eragon is correct. We are pissed because Jah started it. And because they started it, after months of FFA'ing on both DL and DKP bosses, with no dirty play involved, everything we do against them is from this point on is ABSOLUTELY JUSTIFIED. It is their choice whether they want the pain to stop or not. Griefing our subsequent Necro attempt confirmed our justification. Have they made any efforts to show they're sorry for what they did? Nope. They've only made it worse by having an immature leader that wouldn't properly talk things out with our leader, and a clan that likes to unfathomable talk.

There was an agreement made post Necro that we would stop ksing on lix and in exchange, they leave MORD alone. Bungle, Jah's leader, broke this agreement. I'm personally not interested in any more peace talks with the child anymore. We need someone else who isn't a complete moron.

Some of our people grow a bit of sympathy over the passing days. And then a select few Jah members piss all over said sympathy and reminds us why we hate them. i.e. pulling spider mobs to us while we kill 180 daily.

The "Jah started it" thing, their retaliation, and their breaking of the post Necro peace agreement, shows how much Jah thinks they can take on Ret in a war. Bring it on ***.
"We don't agree because our experience brings us to opposing views. That's life. At the end of the day there's no reason to go against how you see it. The choice is yours."

Eragon is correct. We are pissed because Jah started it. And because they started it, after months of FFA'ing on both DL and DKP bosses, with no dirty play involved, everything we do against them is from this point on is ABSOLUTELY JUSTIFIED.It is their choice whether they want the pain to stop or not.
Griefing our subsequent Necro attempt confirmed our justification. Have they made any efforts to show they're sorry for what they did? Nope. They've only made it worse by having an immature leader that wouldn't properly talk things out with our leader, and a clan that likes to **** talk.
1. We actually would like the pain to stop lol, mostly for our recruit's sake, because they are unaware why this whole thing is going on, all they know is that Ret/Transc is the big bad guy who is acting like a bully to them, and I am willing to bet that lower lvled Transc members feel the same. We have tried the occasional peace talk but it doesn't get anywhere. I realize most Ret do not respect Bungle, but would Ret leadership consider peace talks with another Jah leader? I would be happy to try to get somewhere if Ret leadership is.

2. Honestly, I think many Jah didn't want to grief the second necro attempt, they just felt that they had to do something to release all the pent up anger that was caused by Ret resetting bosses in the time between the attempts. And no, they aren't really sorry, because they feel that Ret has gone way overboard in inflicting retribution.
There was an agreement made post Necro that we would stop ksing on lix and in exchange, they leave MORD alone. Bungle, Jah's leader, broke this agreement. I'm personally not interested in any more peace talks with the child anymore. We need someone else who isn't a complete moron.
I recall that agreement, and I think the reason behind breaking it is simply that Jah members were really upset with the amount of ksing/killing/reseting that occured between the necro attempts.
Some of our people grow a bit of sympathy over the passing days. And then a select few Jah members piss all over said sympathy and reminds us why we hate them. i.e. pulling spider mobs to us while we kill 180 daily.

The "Jah started it" thing, their retaliation, and their breaking of the post Necro peace agreement, shows how much Jah thinks they can take on Ret in a war. Bring it on *****.
My opinion is that the reason Jah members do that is mostly because that is one of the best ways to take out their anger on Ret (aside from mord).
Think back to when Jah members messed with your necro attempt the first (or second) time. The feeling that the other clan would do something so abhorrent and spiteful only to prevent the first clan from progressing in the game. Now apply that feeling to Jah members when you reset Snorri on us. The main difference being that you guys usually reset snorri on us at least once a day, as opposed to the two times Jah messed with necro in what, a month and a half?

Its like a cycle, Ret pushes Jah, then Jah pushes back in order to keep standing. Ideally both clans would stop pushing and coexist...but that probably won't happen due to Ret not wanting to share top position in Sulis (which actually doesn't make sense to me...I mean the game is exactly that, a game, the goal of which is to 1. Have fun, 2. Progress through the game. Neither of which is really happening due to the war, aside from the people who get thrills from ruining the fun of others).

Anyways, I really want there to be peace in Sulis.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

1. Tell your members that your clan did something horribly stupid so they won't get the wrong impression about us. Sure why not.

2. People need to release their pent up anger one way or another. That was a completely hypocritical thing to say.

3. First of all you pushed Ret initially as you said yourself and we simply brought back the BS a hundred fold to make you aware of who you messed with.

4. Doing something so
abhorrent and spiteful only to stop the first clan from progressing
Doesn't that sound so goddam familiar?
Last edited by The Aggronator on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We don't agree because our experience brings us to opposing views. That's life. At the end of the day there's no reason to go against how you see it. The choice is yours."

Don't be an idealistic moron Pls. There can only be one top clan. One boss will spawn after each time it's due and the better clan will get it. That's how CH works. Get over it. We've shared gear gear over the much weaker Jah clan and it just turned into a disaster.

You can choose what type of loser you want to be. Sore losers that grief big bosses because they want to feel as if they accomplished something. Accomplish what? I don't know. Or you can be losers that strive to be better in a more ethical way and don't throw away DL bosses to watch us set up for Necro.

As far as I'm concerned, it's the continuation of a much larger conflict. This conflict has existed since the end of the alliance. Jah broke the ceasefire, but we certainly didn't start the war. Retribution's fear and dislike of competition is the main reason.
Vendralrogue - Rogue - 149

Soldiersofjah

As far as I'm concerned, it's the continuation of a much larger conflict. This conflict has existed since the end of the alliance. Jah broke the ceasefire, but we certainly didn't start the war. Retribution's fear and dislike of competition is the main reason.
Well competition is competiton...it's not like you should expect ret to just stop going for bosses because another clan is in town? Just not how things work in a competition.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.