Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sulis Players, Introduce Yourselves!

I am minime :P lvl 100 of course some of you guys know me as a loveable guy or a noob in 7ths perspective ;) anyways i have a lvl 126 in rhiannon and a 162 in sulis i work at a lumber mill and enjoy hunting btw i am no hillbilly (i dont mean to discriminate) i live in Windsor Canada and love the outdoors,I've started playing football for the nobles team of brdhs my real name is sky look me up on Instagram skysoutar27
Last edited by minime1268 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Canadians do not live in igloos...

Played since Yule 2012, was a newb all of update 2 in ONshotE, joined Nadeje's Endure on early update 3 which was later renamed to SulisLegends, after that clan collapsed me and a few friends created OT which later joined Genesis lead by Hellrzr.

Level 190 rogue, IGN RobertsRogue. Not a very friendly to other people unless I know them, help my friends out when they need it. Not really interested in helping people that won't help themselves, especially those that think SS is the only skill a rogue needs... Done alot of ksing in sulis usually because of 'political' reasons :lol: I'm also proficient when playing all classes at a high level. I enjoy the challenge of being in a small clan, and also the bonds that are created when you know everyone in your clan well. Irl, I enjoy soccer (Who doesn't?) and going to the cinemas :geek:
Hello Robert
Herne:
Level 192 - Warrior tank
Level 181 - Rogue
Level 120 - Druid
http://youtu.be/yTKdHbiLim0

Member of Infection

I'm CAUTION, chieftain of EternalPeace. I'm probably one of the angriest players ever to walk Sulis. I have frenzies in the arena when I am really happy or upset. I care for very few in Sulis, but treat the people I care for pretty well. I'm very hot headed. I've been pretty chill for a while and trying to run my clan, have little time to mess with others in the arena. Hahaha
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Hello I am Osirise/Nexus. Im 17, lives in the US (Ohio)
My Real Name is Nick.
IG: Nexus4542
Twitter: Ratcliff_Xander
SC: Lord_Nexus

Leader Of LordNexus!
Sulis
Leader of LordNexus, QueenNexiana, NexusEmpire
Osirise |Lvl 190|
LizMojeGule |Lvl 163|
PolarVotex |Lvl 88|
Crooks |Lvl 102|
Nexus4 |Lvl 103|