Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Retribution and Falgren

Hey all,

Lemme start off saying that this is just a honest question from a neutral perspective, im not accusing Retribution of anything, im just curious.

There is a shortage of dragon frags, the prices are skyrocketing because only one or two people seem to have, I've just been wondering why Retribution always kills Falgren, are you stocking up because of Update 4 and the target lock? Or because of Transcendant and the players in said clan. There was probably a post about this already but I haven't found it yet, would someone pls comment? Preferably Ret members :)
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Retribution and Falgren

Like I said, Im not accusing or blaming anyone, I just always see at least 1 Ret there every time I go in that area, and whenever he spawns, theres like 5-8 Ret there, I just naturally assumed Ret kills Falgren, I have noticed Rob's been missing Falgren the last few times though :)
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Retribution and Falgren

Well, I've not camped Falgren in two weeks, and yet there are still multiple Retribution members there? Nice excuse.

Why do you hate that I saved my drags? I killed Falgren for them... Either that or let Retribution hog them all just for their clan...
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”