Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Selling Golden Camo charm

Hi,
Selling Golden Camo Charm for 3 mil. Last one I know of was sold in Sulis for 2 mil, and it was only on the market because it was scammed off someone. Hit me up in game if you gots da cash.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Re: Selling Golden Camo charm

Sorry to intrude on your world forum .

You guys sell camos outside of your own clans ?
I have been trying to sell my camo in clan for over a month now. And haven't had any serious offers. So, yea. Aggra drops, Crests, and Rad drops are kept in clan tho.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Hi,
Selling Golden Camo Charm for 3 mil. Last one I know of was sold in Sulis for 2 mil, and it was only on the market because it was scammed off someone. Hit me up in game if you gots da cash.

Tog
ya lost 2 mill that day sucks:(
Arawn
Clan:Best clan ever Badabing!
Tirdybird
Retired
I miss you oZAXo

Hi,

Tog
You didn't lose anything, you have away 2 Million because Aiolia can manipulate you so easily...

Lol.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Hi,

Tog
You didn't lose anything, you have away 2 Million because Aiolia can manipulate you so easily...

Lol.
You can manipulate too aio didnt ask for it back i offered to give back
Arawn
Clan:Best clan ever Badabing!
Tirdybird
Retired
I miss you oZAXo

Lol.
You can manipulate too aio didnt ask for it back i offered to give back
You make me laugh with every post.
He manipulated you into offering it...

And either way, you never "lost" anything...
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”