Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Top clan and Server

To the OP -

Ret uses a type of DKP system which has no decay and no bidding. Effectively giving older, more established members an almost indefinite advantage until a new raid boss comes out and a new tally is formed. Because this type of system requires a lot of extra work outside the game, and not many people in ret help maintain requests/fulfillments, it is common for some requests to take weeks before being fulfilled. It is also common with these type of systems for hundreds of lower tier/less desirable loot to rot in the clan bank for years due to most members hoarding points for better loot.

Toxic has steered away from DKP mostly due to the amount of extra work it requires to maintain. We instead use a roll system for most loot. Everyone who attended the raid gets to roll for items they can equip on toons that they own. Nobody can win more than 50% of the loot from any single raid. This way, we don't have a bank full of items that won't ever see the light of day. High tier loot is collected and requests are fulfilled by polling. Every active member in the clan gets to vote between everyone who requested the item. All gear is handed out within 24 hours in nearly every case.
Since the objective here appears to try and claim superiority in the gear system. I will add to it by informing the players that the poll system you mention among your clan is very corrupted. As the voting will go towards players with popularity and have multiple accounts within the group to vote with. Aside from rolls being pure luck based and guarantees no reward among participating players.
Imagine making a reply to a forum topic to try and publicly discredit your competitors by stating nothing other than blatant lies and promoting your own biased twisted clan views. It's a good thing that's exactly what I didn't do myself. I stated nothing but the facts and presented zero speculation with my remarks to Ret's DKP system. Everyone knows how DKP systems with no decay work. The OP doesn't need to take my word solely for it. And it certainly doesn't require a genius to understand why DKP systems without any decay or bidding structure are stupid. People can make conclusions based on this without ever having to join Ret. Notice I didn't need to say "Ret's leaders are corrupt." Just the mere fact your system uses no decay and no bidding is enough to steer away most people who have sense.

Just to further clarify in regards to our system, each member in Toxic is only allowed one single Line account to enter into the polling group. So far, every single member in the clan has received gear since joining Toxic. These are facts, not the same biased propaganda you and others like to promote.

There are 40+ members currently active in our voting chat and the outcome of each poll is impossible to manipulate. People with common sense and experience in dealing with our system understand this. Not you.

I also find it funny how the stories and false rumors Ret has used to try and sway people's opinions keeps changing. It started with claims that I hoard all the gear. Then after it became abundantly apparent that was false, it changed to something else. And now it's "Your voting system is corrupt" lol k.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Allow me to make a minor edit to my above comments.

Toxic is capable of killing every boss in the game. Retribution is capable of killing every boss up to BT.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

To the OP -

Ret uses a type of DKP system which has no decay and no bidding. Effectively giving older, more established members an almost indefinite advantage until a new raid boss comes out and a new tally is formed. Because this type of system requires a lot of extra work outside the game, and not many people in ret help maintain requests/fulfillments, it is common for some requests to take weeks before being fulfilled. It is also common with these type of systems for hundreds of lower tier/less desirable loot to rot in the clan bank for years due to most members hoarding points for better loot.

Toxic has steered away from DKP mostly due to the amount of extra work it requires to maintain. We instead use a roll system for most loot. Everyone who attended the raid gets to roll for items they can equip on toons that they own. Nobody can win more than 50% of the loot from any single raid. This way, we don't have a bank full of items that won't ever see the light of day. High tier loot is collected and requests are fulfilled by polling. Every active member in the clan gets to vote between everyone who requested the item. All gear is handed out within 24 hours in nearly every case.
Since the objective here appears to try and claim superiority in the gear system. I will add to it by informing the players that the poll system you mention among your clan is very corrupted. As the voting will go towards players with popularity and have multiple accounts within the group to vote with. Aside from rolls being pure luck based and guarantees no reward among participating players.
The limited drops from the boss guarantees that at every raid, the majority of the participating players will get no reward. Regardless if it is a dkp system, roll system, loot councel or whatever.

But the alternative you seem to have is to bank gear rather than roll a dice so the drop is at least out there being used?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

and combat the griefing your clan was doing at the time :)
Like killing the off tanked root while a small clan is trying to kill BT? Or setting rules for the lockfight specifically saying:
"Neither clan can go until N root is down and BT is reset" then immediately breaking your own rule?

Or maybe you're talking about griefing yourselves on your Dhio attempt with 40+ in the area, then claiming WE teleported you out the zone. Idk why I expect anything less from a Bears fan smh.
mmmm yes we love making level 1 toons to mess up our own raid... your Bills won't even win 6 games next year bud... also nice job making an account just to post on this lol must have taken you a while.
Ret offense looking like the Bears
The Meat