Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Top clan and Server

You can say all the bad things you want about Toxic. There are plenty of bad things said about Ret and Jah too. My friends xfered and joined Toxic so I followed. And by smart I meant they know how to play the game. I mean they are doing pretty good against y'all considering the fact that Jah merged with Ret just so they could team up against Toxic...
and combat the griefing your clan was doing at the time :)

You can say all the bad things you want about Toxic. There are plenty of bad things said about Ret and Jah too. My friends xfered and joined Toxic so I followed. And by smart I meant they know how to play the game. I mean they are doing pretty good against y'all considering the fact that Jah merged with Ret just so they could team up against Toxic...
This is an example of what Jack's saying, merge would never have happened if Jah weren't taken advantage of by "toxic" which makes me laugh.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

This is an example of what Jack's saying, merge would never have happened if Jah weren't taken advantage of by "toxic" which makes me laugh.
If I recall correctly, the arrangement was a 50/50 loot split. Not sure who got taken advantage of in that situation.

Anyways I’m quite enjoying the competition since the merging of the two clans.

It was pretty wild on the Mordris quick spawn event.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

If I recall correctly, the arrangement was a 50/50 loot split. Not sure who got taken advantage of in that situation.

Jah was the bigger clan and they were able to manage more endgame wise their numbers were used im not even talking about the loot split lol
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Jah was the bigger clan and they were able to manage more endgame wise their numbers were used im not even talking about the loot split lol
Clearly numbers aren’t everything.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Why talk about griefing when Ret does it? A bit hypocritical no?

Why talk about griefing when Ret does it? A bit hypocritical no?
Bud don't evade the truth, your clan has a whole history of griefing stop trying to shift the narrative onto Ret all the time..

Like killing the off tanked root while a small clan is trying to kill BT? Or setting rules for the lockfight specifically saying:
"Neither clan can go until N root is down and BT is reset" then immediately breaking your own rule?

Or maybe you're talking about griefing yourselves on your Dhio attempt with 40+ in the area, then claiming WE teleported you out the zone. Idk why I expect anything less from a Bears fan smh.
The Meat

Like killing the off tanked root while a small clan is trying to kill BT? Or setting rules for the lockfight specifically saying:
"Neither clan can go until N root is down and BT is reset" then immediately breaking your own rule?

Or maybe you're talking about griefing yourselves on your Dhio attempt with 40+ in the area, then claiming WE teleported you out the zone. Idk why I expect anything less from a Bears fan smh.
mmmm yes we love making level 1 toons to mess up our own raid... your Bills won't even win 6 games next year bud... also nice job making an account just to post on this lol must have taken you a while.