Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

#21
Hey man i xfered to lugh after hearing about this new dice system thats dicing off seeds and pures, till i came and found out that it was a dom server with garbg clans dicing off hrung gear, im now left off with 2 million gold, 80% mount, just doing nothing on lugh, nearky impossible to xfer back

Ugh what a clickbait, if anyone can xfer me back to arawn my name is gazzel on lugh and kodality on arawn

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

#22
Kodality wrote:Hey man i xfered to lugh after hearing about this new dice system thats dicing off seeds and pures, till i came and found out that it was a dom server with garbg clans dicing off hrung gear, im now left off with 2 million gold, 80% mount, just doing nothing on lugh, nearky impossible to xfer back

Ugh what a clickbait, if anyone can xfer me back to arawn my name is gazzel on lugh and kodality on arawn


To start with, if you properly read this thread, then you would have seen that someone already commented that this is still a dom clan server. However with a group of people we started dicing, hence why the thread is called ‘clans in lugh that dice’. I am sorry if this did not meet your expectations.

I seriously have doubts about your credibility though. There is no toon in arawn named Kodality. Your rogue in Lugh is level 19, so strange that you seem to know how the bossing works. Besides that, this seems very much like a fake account, since it was created today and the only post made was in this thread. It’s pretty obvious who’s behind this.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

#23
paggasquid wrote:
Kodality wrote:Hey man i xfered to lugh after hearing about this new dice system thats dicing off seeds and pures, till i came and found out that it was a dom server with garbg clans dicing off hrung gear, im now left off with 2 million gold, 80% mount, just doing nothing on lugh, nearky impossible to xfer back

Ugh what a clickbait, if anyone can xfer me back to arawn my name is gazzel on lugh and kodality on arawn


To start with, if you properly read this thread, then you would have seen that someone already commented that this is still a dom clan server. However with a group of people we started dicing, hence why the thread is called ‘clans in lugh that dice’. I am sorry if this did not meet your expectations.

I seriously have doubts about your credibility though. There is no toon in arawn named Kodality. Your rogue in Lugh is level 19, so strange that you seem to know how the bossing works. Besides that, this seems very much like a fake account, since it was created today and the only post made was in this thread. It’s pretty obvious who’s behind this.


Are you now assuming it must be one of Pegasus? Im sure we have better things to do.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

#24
Kodality wrote:Hey man i xfered to lugh after hearing about this new dice system thats dicing off seeds and pures, till i came and found out that it was a dom server with garbg clans dicing off hrung gear, im now left off with 2 million gold, 80% mount, just doing nothing on lugh, nearky impossible to xfer back

Ugh what a clickbait, if anyone can xfer me back to arawn my name is gazzel on lugh and kodality on arawn


Sorry to hear that man, unfortunately, i dont have anyything on arawn, although ill try to find people u can xfer with, but tbh lugh is a great server, everyone is friendly, can just lvl up to 180 and join pegasus, very fair gear destribution system, great people, kill all raids on spawn and bt once a week ( excluding hollidays for now)

You shud try it out :)
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

#25
I have lurked on this thread as the concept of a dicing server has always piqued my interest. I have tried Epona but it feels like a few super rich people (the older players) and I don’t really feel like scrambling around for crumbs with all of the other hundreds of new peasants.

So I was wondering if this dicing collective on Lugh has taken off and made it worth making a toon on Lugh to see how it goes.

@Paggasquid can you update us on your progress since ample time has passed for this to have gotten off the ground?

- How many full DL and EDL armor sets has your dicing crew got out?
- How many sets of DL or EDL weapons have you achieved?
- How many Proteus do you kill on an average week?
- Approx what percentage of Mordris, Necro and Gelebron do you kill?

Thank you for your time.

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

#26
As far as my observation, they have failed to kill necro and wiped many times since they started, i believe they got 1-3 hrung kills, they are uncapable of killing mordy, and gele. They killed prot once and its been few months since i believe. No bloodthorn off course, i think they have created 1-2 dl sets, 0 dl weps 0 edl 0 edl weps. 0 dg. And they dont seem to have rules agaibst grieving as i have been seeing that a lot.

Correct me if im wrong and if so please give the real stats.

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

#27
Kodality wrote:As far as my observation, they have failed to kill necro and wiped many times since they started, i believe they got 1-3 hrung kills, they are uncapable of killing mordy, and gele. They killed prot once and its been few months since i believe. No bloodthorn off course, i think they have created 1-2 dl sets, 0 dl weps 0 edl 0 edl weps. 0 dg. And they dont seem to have rules agaibst grieving as i have been seeing that a lot.

Correct me if im wrong and if so please give the real stats.

Griefing? Odd, because the week I spent grabbing timers, there was no one griefing. I was helping the other clans kill snor/sreng if that's considered griefing.
Lugh
180 Rogue - Nifftee
215 Mage - CloakNDagger

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

#28
Based_Shaft wrote:
Kodality wrote:As far as my observation, they have failed to kill necro and wiped many times since they started, i believe they got 1-3 hrung kills, they are uncapable of killing mordy, and gele. They killed prot once and its been few months since i believe. No bloodthorn off course, i think they have created 1-2 dl sets, 0 dl weps 0 edl 0 edl weps. 0 dg. And they dont seem to have rules agaibst grieving as i have been seeing that a lot.

Correct me if im wrong and if so please give the real stats.

Griefing? Odd, because the week I spent grabbing timers, there was no one griefing. I was helping the other clans kill snor/sreng if that's considered griefing.


I think so too. There's little to no griefing, things can get heated in lockbattles, but most of the time its without drama.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

#29
Based_Shaft wrote:
Kodality wrote:As far as my observation, they have failed to kill necro and wiped many times since they started, i believe they got 1-3 hrung kills, they are uncapable of killing mordy, and gele. They killed prot once and its been few months since i believe. No bloodthorn off course, i think they have created 1-2 dl sets, 0 dl weps 0 edl 0 edl weps. 0 dg. And they dont seem to have rules agaibst grieving as i have been seeing that a lot.

Correct me if im wrong and if so please give the real stats.

Griefing? Odd, because the week I spent grabbing timers, there was no one griefing. I was helping the other clans kill snor/sreng if that's considered griefing.


Can you guys specifiy the amount of bosses you killed, dg created, and edl weps please so xfers have an idea

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

#30
Kodality wrote:
Based_Shaft wrote:
Kodality wrote:As far as my observation, they have failed to kill necro and wiped many times since they started, i believe they got 1-3 hrung kills, they are uncapable of killing mordy, and gele. They killed prot once and its been few months since i believe. No bloodthorn off course, i think they have created 1-2 dl sets, 0 dl weps 0 edl 0 edl weps. 0 dg. And they dont seem to have rules agaibst grieving as i have been seeing that a lot.

Correct me if im wrong and if so please give the real stats.

Griefing? Odd, because the week I spent grabbing timers, there was no one griefing. I was helping the other clans kill snor/sreng if that's considered griefing.


Can you guys specifiy the amount of bosses you killed, dg created, and edl weps please so xfers have an idea

we've killed prot prime and necro (we haven't wiped on necro once, as we don't start without the appropriate amount of players) before, but dont do so on a regular basis (starting from when alliance started dicing). We've killed hrung atleast 4 times that i'm aware of, probably abit more as those are only the ones i have been at.
We reguarly kill and compete on dls and edls, however im not sure if anyone records the amount of x created due to the dicing distribution and people being largely independent.
I know in outlaw we've been directly involved in atleast 4 new dl sets, and a similar amount of dl weps. Im not sure about alliance or any other clan thats involved in dicing.
About the "griefing you've been seeing alot", could you provide a specific example or any evidence, and your char name/s on lugh so we can determine whether you are a credible source (you're clearly not a low lvl xfer, as you wouldn't have seen any griefing in that event, as all the supposed incidents of "griefing" ive heard about were at necro or at 210/15)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest