Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pegasus

Sorry who are you? Do you play Lugh? You know our clan and what we put into it to get it where it is today? The history that caused the split?

If it wasn’t for the formation of Pegasus I and many others would have quit the game a long time ago. A large percentage of current Pegasus players were not Alliance players. Idk why you’re singling Perk out, he doesn’t even play now aside from the occasional day.

And guess what? It isnt all about drops. It’s about playing with people you enjoy playing with and looking after each other. If you have to spend time with people you don’t really like just to get paid in some way at the end of the day, you might as well go to your job. When we killed BT the drops weren’t even mentioned as a motive. It was a test of our clan and how far we had come. When it went down I’m fairly sure the first thought on many peoples minds was not ‘what did we get?’ But more ‘WE DID IT!!!’

We don’t need your advice thanks. There are plenty of other dom clan servers forums to go complain on. Leave our recruitment thread out of it.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I played Lugh when Alliance went dom. Only singled Perk out because it was a prime example of how Alliance screwed him over, then he ended up joining them for gear. I left Lugh for Epona because I didn’t care to deal with another dom clan server. Started out by default on Herne not knowing it was a dom clan situation.

Many did transfer out or quit when Alliance took over. Just find it ironic that once the role has switched y’all aren’t willing to set aside the past to work towards the future of an open server which is what all of the clans were fighting for after the Alliance takeover.

Recruit away though. Wasn’t long ago that one of your own came to Epona looking to come to an open server...now that BT has been downed though guessing they’re singing a different tune.

Some people prefer a dom clan server. Epona is great at what it does, but there’s a reason why all other servers aren’t the same. No way is right or wrong. It’s just a different way of playing the same game.

I’ve played epona myself, I enjoyed the people there and some aspects of the system. But I prefer this system and I guess I’m not alone in that.

I wasn’t around in those days when Lugh was a rolling server, I joined Alliance because someone there was really nice and helpful and asked me (and my husband) to join. Until then I was perfectly happen in The Chosen Ones. I won’t bad mouth Alliance, I bear them no ill will and I really enjoyed my time in there when I first joined. Most of all I was proud to be a powerful clan working to help each other. On epona that was missing for me. Just personal choice and experience really.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

Fun for you because it’s the same as the dom Alliance days but now Pegasus members are on the inside looking out, so everything is ok now. Funny how hypocrisy works. I remember when Perk won a void focus helm from Mord only to have Alliance day, ya, no. We are dom now and keeping the drops. He was pissed. Later joined Alliance.

Y’all would probably benefit from more BT kills by setting aside your differences and teaming up having increased numbers.

Best of luck to your clan and the server going down a new path, whatever it is.
I won a dark focus helm, not a void. No one in Alliance made clear that they were going to become dominant, we as a server killed Mord and after they realized they didn't win the best drop that kill, they decided to screw me over and keep the drop. So ofcouse I was mad, who wouldn't be?

Independent didn't stand a chance against Alliance and soon many people either left Independent to join Alliance, transfered to Epona or simply quit. I was asked several times by Alliance members to join them, and after a while I decided to do so, mainly because I wanted to enjoy the game, not just to see Alliance kill everything. Let me be clear on something, Alliance had a lot of cool people, I made a lot of friends in there, it was a good and fun year. I got over the whole Darkscale helm incident, mainly because I understood why they eventually went dominant.

We did want to team up with Alliance to kill BT but then Alliance decided to try it on their own, because it would be better for the server and competition. Now we are here and Pegasus has killed BT and it's more than reasonable we don't want to team up anymore.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I think dofferent people have dofferent opinions, some like peaceful servers with no comp, just to dice stuff off in that case epona is recommended for those people

Some people enjoy being in dom clans and have their gear earned by activity, for those lugh would be a nice server with little to no competition, peaceful :) and becoming stronger by the day, as raids go down within spawn, gele within day, as for bt, one kill so far and many more to come :)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

If it wouldn't have been for Pegasus being formed this server would be dead.
World: Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Rob155: 225 Warrior
Robsranger: 226 Ranger
Robtherogue: 190 Locker

If it wouldn't have been for Pegasus being formed this server would be dead.
Of course not, Rob;-)
The establishment or replacement of a dominant clan does not save a server, the establishment of Alliance as a dom clan in many ways killed off Lugh as we knew it, and most of my old clannies left after that.
I had good friends in Alliance and i have good friends in Peg. I gladly team up with players from both those, and other, clans.
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

At the time we made Pegasus, Lugh hadn’t killed Gelebron in at least a couple of months, Prot and Necro only once, and even the bosses everyone jumps at like Unox 6 and Skain, were left gathering dust. A Skain 6 up for days.. imagine that lol.

I remember having to lix around a Unox 6 in 215 room for a week.

The formation of Pegasus brought back a lot of players not only from Alli who had been inactive, but those who were either ex Axis (and therefore previously unable to play in Alli), and a not insignificant number of really old players from the dicing days. So Rob has a point. No it hasnt brought Lugh back to a non-dominant server, but it is far from dead these days.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

At the time we made Pegasus, Lugh hadn’t killed Gelebron in at least a couple of months, Prot and Necro only once, and even the bosses everyone jumps at like Unox 6 and Skain, were left gathering dust. A Skain 6 up for days.. imagine that lol.

I remember having to lix around a Unox 6 in 215 room for a week.

The formation of Pegasus brought back a lot of players not only from Alli who had been inactive, but those who were either ex Axis (and therefore previously unable to play in Alli), and a not insignificant number of really old players from the dicing days. So Rob has a point. No it hasnt brought Lugh back to a non-dominant server, but it is far from dead these days.
Lughs inability to take down bosses before Peg was not due to the lack of a dominant clan, but due to a lack of cooperation and trust. You might be right that the forming of a new dom clan under new leadership made it possible for the current Peg members to take down big bosses in Lugh again. I just do not belive that this was the only available solution, and I believe that cross-clan cooperation could have been (and is) just as viable as an option if there was (is) a will to do so for a fair number of players.
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

With respect, unless you were playing Lugh and trying to gather anyone for a boss over Otherworld at the time, it’s pure conjecture.

This isn’t about dominant clans. Lugh would still have been dead. Nobody is refuting there were other paths (likewise nobody tried to create one) simply that Pegasus brought Lugh back to life. There was that timeframe leading up til Pegasus was made that any one of the people complaining about Dom clans could have rallied with similar minded people and taken down enough bosses to have a good attempt at kickstarting their cause, yet nobody did, instead preferring to complain 18 months later that they don’t like what Pegasus did.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh