Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pegasus

@Mrsdredd
Derken is one of the oldest still playing players in Lugh. He has pretty much experienced every phase of Lugh, so I don’t think his comments are conjecture. On the contrary, I think he has more information about this topic than anyone currently playing in Lugh.

As Derken mentioned before, dominant clans have severely reduced server activity. What you call ‘alive’ is nothing compared to the days Lugh was a rolling server. Lugh was very similar to the economy, population and ability to kill bosses to epona.

So no attempts have been made to move towards an open server? I think now we actually see a form of conjecture. There have been several attempts to move away from a dom server. Both from within and outside Alliance. 18 months ago you didn’t even play this game, so I am surprised you make claims you have not experienced first hand.

Also, I am surprised you won’t recognise somber, because his ranger, Kabal, is in pegasus.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

The majority seem happy with the current system, they are happily downing bossing including bt and have an ease for gear over having to pay for or hope for good luck, if you dont like it thats fine you can go ahead and find people to dice with :) i think the reason why dice isnt working is becuz the majority dont want it, if they did im sure it wud have happened, i think a very small minority do and some xfered to epona, anyways good luck to you mate we will continue to do us and you can continue to do you
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

This post is about pegasus an explantion of our clan if you have any comments about how the server is running or should run go and make a new post :)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

@Mrsdredd
Derken is one of the oldest still playing players in Lugh. He has pretty much experienced every phase of Lugh, so I don’t think his comments are conjecture. On the contrary, I think he has more information about this topic than anyone currently playing in Lugh.

As Derken mentioned before, dominant clans have severely reduced server activity. What you call ‘alive’ is nothing compared to the days Lugh was a rolling server. Lugh was very similar to the economy, population and ability to kill bosses to epona.

So no attempts have been made to move towards an open server? I think now we actually see a form of conjecture. There have been several attempts to move away from a dom server. Both from within and outside Alliance. 18 months ago you didn’t even play this game, so I am surprised you make claims you have not experienced first hand.

Also, I am surprised you won’t recognise somber, because his ranger, Kabal, is in pegasus.
I don’t care how old a player is. I’m talking about the phase where the split happened. I never disputed Derken is an old player. My point is nobody took the initiative then to change Lugh when they had the chance on a dead server. We made Pegasus and now y’all complaining a year later you don’t like it (not 18 months since Peg was made, that was a brain fart lol). When I logged on in the mornings I could go round every single dl and edl some days gathering timers, if others felt so strongly about it, why not have used that opportunity to go get themselves some dl drops and start off their dicing utopia?

Incidentally you weren’t active either at that time, along with the others who were happy to let those left Stand at bosses for 30 mins at a time hoping people would log and help (sidenote: they didn’t). So I’m not sure why you’re such an authority on what happened with the split or the reasons we left. Nice to gear yourself fat on a dom clan then whine about the system I guess.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Mizza if i told you I didn’t know who you were til pegasus was made would that probably answer your questions as to why pegasus was born? Funny thing was when we were back in alliance i have never ever seen you on, you didn’t care to log since you’re already geared to the teeth, don’t hate on people who want a fresh start and wanting to have fun, like i said if alliance stayed as they were and cared for their teammates i believe pegasus wouldn’t be born, but since YOU and other people didn’t really care and never logged oh well I guess that happened (cleanup on isle 4!)

In retrospect there were attempts by trying to reunite the server starting off with having to team up to take BT down also to add an alli leader has stated it would be a bridge to both clans, but this someone (not naming who) has stated that they had a discussion with their own clan to pretty much take BT on their own and apparently the chat which would reunite both clans went to unfathomable, to add to that Mizza you were the one who also agreed upon alliance taking bt on their own infact the last person who had left a message :)

As Mrs said, when peg was made any one of the complainers coulda tried to make lugh a dice server. It was the perfect opportunity. Instead those who left us standing around at bosses ruining our gaming experience returned in droves to try and destroy us with their dominant clan ways, with exhibit 1 - Mizza - one of the main protagonists. Can you not see your hypocrisy here? You were happy to try and suck our fun out of the game but when the shoe is on the other foot, we are the villains? You do you. We do us. But don’t try to make out like we are responsible for ruining your idea of a successful server.
Proud Piggie

Interesting, so I see a few assumptions being made with 'conjecture'.
Funny thing was when we were back in alliance i have never ever seen you on, you didn’t care to log since you’re already geared to the teeth, don’t hate on people who want a fresh start and wanting to have fun, like i said if alliance stayed as they were and cared for their teammates i believe pegasus wouldn’t be born, but since YOU and other people didn’t really care and never logged
Nice to gear yourself fat on a dom clan then whine about the system I guess.
A pretty harsh and questionable accusation. Both of you seem to have given your own interpretations to things that are impossible for you to know. Long story short, I was busy in real life. Final exams of highschool, a world championships, starting with college, finding a new appartment, friends and someone I knew died. These events took most of my time. However I expected this to happen...so I returned all major gear to the clan bank and asked people within the management to loan my gear to someone in my absence. This player is still in pegasys and up to this day she still has this gear. When I had more free time I started logging again. This was around the xmas holidays. You may call this 'not caring enough for the clan', I call it a real life. I am sorry if this 'ruined' your game experience.

Besides that, are you implying that the gear I have gotten after years of contributing was not earned?

If people like me where the problem, then I am really curious why I have gotten several invites to join pegasus since the day the clan was formed. If I am truly as horrible as you describe me to be, that I am a person who has not shown any empathie to its fellow clan members and was only in the dom clan for gear, why would you want me onboard?
In retrospect there were attempts by trying to reunite the server starting off with having to team up to take BT down also to add an alli leader has stated it would be a bridge to both clans, but this someone (not naming who) has stated that they had a discussion with their own clan to pretty much take BT on their own and apparently the chat which would reunite both clans went to unfathomable, to add to that Mizza you were the one who also agreed upon alliance taking bt on their own infact the last person who had left a message :)
Intentions changed after pegasus griefed a necro, gelebron and dragged proteus on our ranger group. Although I wanted to see us coöperate ( one of the reasons why I approached pegasus management to work together), the majority of the clan did not feel like working together with people that use dirt tactics to gain an advantage.

As Mrs said, when peg was made any one of the complainers coulda tried to make lugh a dice server. It was the perfect opportunity. Instead those who left us standing around at bosses ruining our gaming experience returned in droves to try and destroy us with their dominant clan ways, with exhibit 1 - Mizza - one of the main protagonists. Can you not see your hypocrisy here? You were happy to try and suck our fun out of the game but when the shoe is on the other foot, we are the villains? You do you. We do us. But don’t try to make out like we are responsible for ruining your idea of a successful server
My intent when I play the game is not to suck your fun out of the game. On the contrary, I rather make people happy, if you do not believe that I am pretty sure plenty of your clan members an vouch for that. I like to chill with them and yes working together to a common goal is amazing. Somehow the dom-clan structure fit in this. A reason why I liked Alliance so much in the beginning. But eventually when you look past the glamour of your own clan and see the hurt it can cause to other people, you'll change your mind. Atleast it changed mine.

Because basically what a dom clan is doing, is bringing the worst out of an individual. It's an miniature nationalistic concept , that gives some people an identity and the belief they belong to each other. And it triggers greed, and we are just talking about some pixels... rather exclude than let everyone enjoy their playtime to their full potential. The real life repercussions are insane, it's a structure which peer pressures people to log when they are at work, in school or asleep, sometimes even in the car. Long story short, it's actually affecting people's real life progressions, health and livelihoods. I don't think that's ethically right.
However, working towards a common goal and an open server are not mutually exclusive. That's what I realised and it's one of the main things that motivated me to try change Lugh into an open server, up to this day.
But in some way your sentence confuses me, 'Instead those who left us standing around at bosses ruining our gaming experience returned in droves to try and destroy us with their dominant clan ways'. Dominant clan ways? Is that not exactly the same thing pegasus was made for and is doing right now?

And no, I am not saying that pegasus is a 'villain'. But it is exactly the same everyone hated alliance for. And don't get me wrong, I very much like most individuals. But I do not agree with this system and I will criticise it as long as it hurts people.
You do you. We do us. But don’t try to make out like we are responsible for ruining your idea of a successful server
\

But in fact, pegasus is currently the cause that prevents that idea from happening. If you don't want this criticism, either change your ways or own it. If you are so sure that you are using the best system, then this criticism should not affect you much.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

It’s convenient how your full on lifestyle suddenly slowed to a pace where you could become active again once Pegasus was made, no? Not just you but many of your clannies who returned for the sole purpose of destroying us. If you didn’t want to suck our fun out of the game, why stand at 210 being downright horrible to others, rubbing it in our faces that you guys were outlocking us on everything? Why call us Pigs, Piggies, etc? Is this the hallmark of an altruistic person who just wants people to enjoy the game?

I’m not sure what you are calling griefing, I can only assume you mean starting a raid without the requisite number players to complete the raid. This has happened on many many occasions on both sides. And people generally log and help after lock and the raid is won. You know this already but prefer to act the victim. It’s laughable you would say we griefed anything, least of all Gele, when your clan would initiate a lock battle with less than 20 people there, just to force us to try and kill with no reset. Likewise, the Prot you say we pulled on your rangers, the person you blamed for that was welcomed into Alliance with open arms only a few weeks later. I have seen Alliance initiate a lock battle for Prime with no tanks or druids present. So put your box of tissues away, neither side has acted perfectly.

I’m tremendously sorry that what we are doing doesn’t fit the new reformed Mizza’s idea of a good server or a good clan. I’m sorry we are having fun in a way that doesn’t suit you or your new Communist ideals. If crafting ever comes to CH, I’ll rustle you up the world’s smallest violin. Nobody in Pegasus is forced to log at school, or at work, or against their will. It is a game. If people can log, they will. If they can’t, they don’t. If you are the type of person who can’t ignore a call Cos you’re driving etc, then that’s on you. I’ve always heard you out Mizza. When I probably shoulda told you to shove it tbh, the way you have spoken to me at times when Alli was crushing us and you wanted to gloat. But Im a fair person and I’ll listen. If the majority wanted a free server it would happen. Going back to what I said, the anti-dom people had a great opportunity when Alliance was inactive to make strides towards a free server but they chose not to take it. You yourself chose the path of coming back to try and ruin what we were doing. Not because you wanted a free server, but because you were affronted that we dared to spread our wings.

Pegasus is a fun and inclusive clan for those who are nice and good people. Like any successful society in the real world, those who put in the most effort get rewarded. We have accepted the majority of people who have applied, who aren’t scammers, idiots, liars, or back stabbers. We are not an exclusive cliquey clan. There is no shame in looking after your own however. It is a game. There will be winners and losers. Not everyone gets first prize but they can still play the game.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

That is the last I will say on the matter. No point going round in circles.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

I am not saying Alliance was perfect. It had so many flaws and most criticsm was justified. What I am saying is that pegasus is simply Alliance with a different name tag. Frankly a big part of the same playerbase, the same arrogant mindset and the same flaws. I guess in time you will understand what I mean.

Piggies, pigs, pegs was a simple funny abbreviation, an occasional switch up from ooc
It’s laughable you would say we griefed anything
I don't find it laughable and it did happen. I won't deny that more incidents happened after this, or that both sides have been in the wrong. However, I was simply stating the reason why Alliance as a clan backed out and that it was not so sudden and ungrounded as described.
I’m tremendously sorry that what we are doing doesn’t fit the new reformed Mizza’s idea of a good server or a good clan. I’m sorry we are having fun in a way that doesn’t suit you or your new Communist ideals.
And I take it that you're american and that you somehow tried to belittle my ideals by putting 'communist' in front of it. My ideals, an open server with an open free market , does actually not ressemble communism. If anything it ressembles capitalism, since property is owned by an individual and resources are not controlled by a public entity like a government... or a clan in this case. So frankly a dom-clan set-up uses more of a communistic approach. For a refresher course check this link: https://www.thebalance.com/communism-ch ... es-3305589

It's a pity that this ended in personal attacks involving tiny violins and tissue boxes. Could have used that time instead to make your posts slightly more accurate.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

:POP:
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.