Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How is Lugh right now?

Oh, shut it ghostly, everyone who reads the forums can judge you for exactly who you and your clan are. I saw no griefing at your hour-long Smolach. We have fun in Alliance. We decided to streak you guys. It was funny, get a grip.
I'm talking about skain, when you all kept on healing him. Nothing is wrong with Axis, we just try to give friendly competition which is something you guys tend to ruin. How would you like it if we all went to one of your necros and planted our asses in necros heal range?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Yes axis is perfect dragging adds on every mordy calming mordy having war taunt to turn mordy into dps. List goes on no one is not guilty of something. Making alts to get into alliance with the purpose of scamming gear that's perfectly ok in ghostly book. Don't act all high and mighty just suck it up buttercup and deal with it.

This is hillarious. Alliance can't have one thread talking about them without having their own opinion. Love you guys.
Pretty sure it's human nature to retort if someone is bashing you? I left Lugh a long time ago, but it's not fair to generalize everyone in any clan as bad. There may be situations you don't like, and things you don't agree on, but insulting them instead of having a discussion or debate over it will lead nowhere.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

This is hillarious. Alliance can't have one thread talking about them without having their own opinion. Love you guys.
If someone was badmouthing you in public you're sure to react, why would you expect anything different from them?

Ghostly I think you're forgetting when we did Necro a couple weeks back? Alliance were there and gave us the opportunity to gather together and give it a try. Even though we took close to 40 minutes from start to finish, they let us do it when they easily could have griefed us and taken it for themselves at any other time. It's fun competition until you feel the need to talk unfathomable every chance you get.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Yes axis is perfect dragging adds on every mordy calming mordy having war taunt to turn mordy into dps. List goes on no one is not guilty of something. Making alts to get into alliance with the purpose of scamming gear that's perfectly ok in ghostly book. Don't act all high and mighty just suck it up buttercup and deal with it.
We have strict rules against griefing and 95% of the folks in axis can't even afford to make an alt to "sneak" into alliance. No one in lugh wants to deal with griefing, and just because you lost a skain doesn't mean that griefing is necessary. I also don't recall anyone dragging adds at mordy or taunting him (we only have one tank, neek, and I highly doubt he griefed you guys), if it really did happen then could you please provide us with names.

If you are referring to Op stealing that shadow halberd from you guys, then I'll let you know that he has been dealt with and was even kicked for doing so (let him back in later after he returned it).
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I'm sure you do have rules against griefing, just as we do. That doesn't mean no grief happens. Yes, ONE mage cast some fire bolts on your skain, he was dealt with and it shouldn't happen again. The skain we killed 2 weeks ago was griefed as well, as well as other bosses mentioned above. The main difference being, we didn't rush to the forums to make accusations and generalizations.

As for the mordy spear incident. The only reason this was dealt with was because we saw him with the spear at that skain. We confronted your leaders and asked them what was going to be done about it. We all know your feelings on scams, as long as it hurts someone you don't like, it's ok. We on the other hand don't condone scamming for any reason. This was the scam were someone creates an alt with a similar name and then tries to trade, it has happened a lot on lugh and on all servers. And now the perpetrator of these scams is back in your clan.

Instead of spending your time crafting these wild, fantastical stories of victimhood, you may want to pass your time learning about karma.
Dark Star 226 Ranger
VoodooChild 217 Mage
DireWolf 180 Rogue
General of Alliance

Just read Axis vs Alliance thread and damn, it's funny as hell.

It literally made me hate Alliance even more. They have a terrible system and all they care about is drops.

Alliance is what made me leave. Don't say it wasn't you guys. I hope Axis wins this. Alliance needs to burn.
You literally told us to burn and you expect us to not answer ? Something must be wrong with you kid.
World: Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Rob155: 225 Warrior
Robsranger: 226 Ranger
Robtherogue: 190 Locker