Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How is Lugh right now?

I was a very old player in Lugh a while back, (2012) and am looking to come back after cross-platform.

Last time I played Alliance was the ruler of the server. I personally hate Alliance, like many other people.
I am just looking to see how it is now. Any other clans in power? Still run my Alliance?

Re: How is Lugh right now?

I was a very old player in Lugh a while back, (2012) and am looking to come back after cross-platform.

Last time I played Alliance was the ruler of the server. I personally hate Alliance, like many other people.
I am just looking to see how it is now. Any other clans in power? Still run my Alliance?
It's still the same, alliance rules all. However a few clans have risen up recently, those being Axis and evolution. Axis can do everything up to mordy and all edl, evolution sometimes groups up with us but their presence at dl or raids is very minimal. There's also avandorsa and they do everything up to frozen.

There is competition at pretty much everything between Axis and Alliance and it can get messy at times. That meaning the usual trash talking, or very recently at skain, griefing on alliances part after we got lock which is something Lugh hasn't seen since o8o's rampage last year.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Nice to know competition is back. Was an old member of Syndicate. Any idea on how they are doing?
Completely dead. The last bit of action syndicate saw was early last year, then they completely disappeared. Pibe still logs on from time to time, but I haven't seen him much lately
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

I'm an ex-syndicate member myself, if that helps at all. The clan itself kinda fell, like berserkers did. Too many went inactive. Personally I don't even boss anymore, I am a merchant/collector/duelist now. But I do mentor people and give out build tips, so I'm not completely out of the fray...
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Just read Axis vs Alliance thread and damn, it's funny as hell.

It literally made me hate Alliance even more. They have a terrible system and all they care about is drops.

Alliance is what made me leave. Don't say it wasn't you guys. I hope Axis wins this. Alliance needs to burn.

They're people in there too you know? And they're playing the game as its meant to be played. Blame OTM for designing the game in such a way rather than the group that coordinated their efforts.

To openly come over here and state you hate x group of people for whatever reason is quite bold, and quite immature. You'd fit in with Axis quite well.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

They're people in there too you know? And they're playing the game as its meant to be played. Blame OTM for designing the game in such a way rather than the group that coordinated their efforts.

To openly come over here and state you hate x group of people for whatever reason is quite bold, and quite immature. You'd fit in with Axis quite well.
lol Alliance isn't any better than we are. Please tell me, do you think griefing and dancing around naked while we are doing a boss is mature? The dancing naked on its own everytime they win a lock or while we were killing smolach is very immature. I wouldn't even go that far.

To be fair, both sides has had their own immature moments. You just wouldn't expect it to come from the dom clan
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Oh, shut it ghostly, everyone who reads the forums can judge you for exactly who you and your clan are. I saw no griefing at your hour-long Smolach. We have fun in Alliance. We decided to streak you guys. It was funny, get a grip.
Astre 230 druid
Astroid 221 tank
Alyra 220 ranger
General in Alliance