Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: History of lugh and the clans

Pfft toycat never ruled the server bahaha. BERSERKERS were more powerful than ancients and in the time that zerks lost their power, syndicate took over. Ancients were always a large collection of players but never had the man-power to "rule" the server.
Toycat never tried to rule the server, and Ancients never attempted to dominate. Ancients was about having a good time, playing fair and cooperating across clans. There was some competition between Ancients and Zerks, but in general the members of these two major clans of Lugh were friends and cooperated across clan lines.
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

I find it funny how this server used to be a pretty peaceful place where everyone got along and there was no fighting... And then axon comes along and creates alliance and ruins everything, people quit the game, hatered rises towards each other, alliance goes full blown savage and goes Dom, clans fall, people are panicing trying to decide whether they should join alliance or not, all the old clans fall apart and the only clan left that faces off with alliance is independent, independent lose members that end up joining alliance, smaller clans form hoping to bring back the old lugh, people outside of the alliance emipire struggle to find gear because alliance sucks every boss dry, leaving clans starving. Can't believe I was apart of this nonsense... Let's be honest here now, 70% of alliances members are only there for the gear, if indep somehow went Dom, all those players would slowly start to move to indep :lol: funny how some of their members used to be anti alliance :lol: way to stay strong guys :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I find it funny how this server used to be a pretty peaceful place where everyone got along and there was no fighting... And then axon comes along and creates alliance and ruins everything, people quit the game, hatered rises towards each other, alliance goes full blown savage and goes Dom, clans fall, people are panicing trying to decide whether they should join alliance or not, all the old clans fall apart and the only clan left that faces off with alliance is independent, independent lose members that end up joining alliance, smaller clans form hoping to bring back the old lugh, people outside of the alliance emipire struggle to find gear because alliance sucks every boss dry, leaving clans starving. Can't believe I was apart of this nonsense... Let's be honest here now, 70% of alliances members are only there for the gear, if indep somehow went Dom, all those players would slowly start to move to indep :lol: funny how some of their members used to be anti alliance :lol: way to stay strong guys :lol:
Independent is also dominant now. The difference between indep and alliance simple. Alliance camps and kill bosses, while most indeps sit in castle whole day. Don't be a cry baby please, if you don't camp, how are you guys gonna get geared?

Independent is also dominant now. The difference between indep and alliance simple. Alliance camps and kill bosses, while most indeps sit in castle whole day. Don't be a cry baby please, if you don't camp, how are you guys gonna get geared?
Indep is not Dom... Even if we did camp we couldn't get enough players on to kill bosses such as hrung or mordy. Ofc your gonna see us in the castle, our clan has many lower leveled players that enjoy taking breaks from leveling/farming/bossing. Castle is an area for people to interact, don't see any problems with that. Mild I honestly never seen you camp bosses... Not to mention your one of those players that joined alliance for gear. You call us lazy? We work very hard to compete with alliance while you guys have it easy.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Indep is not Dom... Even if we did camp we couldn't get enough players on to kill bosses such as hrung or mordy. Ofc your gonna see us in the castle, our clan has many lower leveled players that enjoy taking breaks from leveling/farming/bossing. Castle is an area for people to interact, don't see any problems with that. Mild I honestly never seen you camp bosses... Not to mention your one of those players that joined alliance for gear. You call us lazy? We work very hard to compete with alliance while you guys have it easy.
You don't even come for bosses, how would you know if i camped or not?

Castle boss doesn't count
Again, what's so bad about sitting in the castle? Give me one good reason why the castle is such a terrible place to be in. You guys complain about the castle so much that you should just email OTM saying why the castle should be removed. I sit in castle to trade/sell/buy, turn in my bounties, and at times I like to sit there and talk with my clannies and people in the area... Nothing wrong with that so i suggest you shut your mouth and worry about yourself unless if you can give me one good reason why the castle is so bad. Ffs I've had enough of this non sense
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Nothing is wrong about standing in the castle.
But standing in the castle while Sreng boss is up, and independent has timer is ... lol
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220