Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Bit About Lugh -Updated-

Description of Independent is not entirely wrong, we just had to stop rolling for drops after bosses, because its an unfair way of distributing items. So we won't group people out of clan any longer, because if we want to progress, we need to start thinking about gearing the most active members in clan. Also, Redbranch still exists I think, or it has been changed to "_Lugh". Syndicate and TheHobnobbers still have a very few members, but you won't see that clantag a lot.

It's sad to see Lugh isn't the same anymore, but atleast we have some fun competition now. ;)
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Re: A Bit About Lugh -Updated-

Paid a visit to Lugh after a I left a few years ago due to monopoly system created by Neero et al. Seemed that the structure worked so well everyone has left and it’s now created a dead server. Please tell me how successful it’s been.

At the global server event before Xmas didn’t see any Lugh players. Where did they go....seen so many in Epona.....smh.

PS I was the last Chieftan of Independent and I tried to do my best to keep it a free society and everyone could roll. However there were too many greedy and short sighted players that couldn’t see the future outcome. Thanks for those that tried.
Cheers
Squidy

World - Lugh

Squidyfinn lvl 191+ Mage
SpaceCabbage 'aka Peenus' lvl 221+ Warrior

To my enemies, sniff my farts!