Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Bit About Lugh -Updated-

That is an interesting description of Lugh. It reads more like a recruiting poster for Alliance than an unbiased view of our server. Currently, Lugh is easy to understand.

1. Alliance is the only dominant clan on the server.

2. All the other clans cooperate with one another as we always have.

Mmmh very odd that several players have left indipendent, because the clan was not providing any help with killing bosses.

Aileron already provided enough information why your first point is kinda off.

Your second point is misleading in my opinion. Indipendent doesn't gear anyone outside their clan right? They only allow them to roll for drops?
Mmmh kinda odd people are leaving Lugh because of alliance since alliance is doing such a "good" thing huh?
I see more topics in the lugh section from people transferring to lugh then people that transfer out of lugh.

And ye, we are a pretty good thing:) we can kill any boss and are more united then all the other clans together.

Anything else you have to add 'Mr tough guy hiding behind a forum name because he is too scared to reveal his in-game name'.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

@paggasquid
No alliance is not doing a good thing. If they were doing good the server wouldnt be split into two. More people would be joining and less people would be leaving. Why don't you tell us about your clans past huh? It showed your true faces. A good chunk of your clan is only in it for the drops who shall remain unnamed which shows how unloyal some of your clan is. This post is a perfect representation of your clan and what they do. Lie and try hiding it with a false title. At least we tell the truth. Also I have no reason to reveal who I am and don't intend on doing so. You knowing who I am wouldn't change anything. Exactly what would I be scared of? You guys virtually kill me in a game in the arena? You're pathetic.

@paggasquid
No alliance is not doing a good thing. If they were doing good the server wouldnt be split into two. More people would be joining and less people would be leaving. Why don't you tell us about your clans past huh? It showed your true faces. A good chunk of your clan is only in it for the drops who shall remain unnamed which shows how unloyal some of your clan is. This post is a perfect representation of your clan and what they do. Lie and try hiding it with a false title. At least we tell the truth. Also I have no reason to reveal who I am and don't intend on doing so. You knowing who I am wouldn't change anything. Exactly what would I be scared of? You guys virtually kill me in a game in the arena? You're pathetic.
From what it seems, Alliance is doing good for everyone part of their clan, and they are progressing the entire server by actually staying competitive and relevant to other servers.

How would you know if people are "in it for the drops", and what does that say about their loyalty to you, to Lugh?

All your comments are irrelevant, it's merely a string of insults. It's funny, I clicked your profile and read some comments on Alliance, they're all the same baby :oops: . Hell, I could probably pair your posts up to this o8o and mysteryman and after weeding out the grammatical inconsistencies( :lol: ) they would be IDENTICAL.

This is just a classic case of the people who get stuff done, and the people who talk about it. Fight for yourselves and show what you're about, or spam and whine on a public forum for everyone to see how childish you are. Either way, Alliance stays winning.
Good discussion boys

+1 bandos.

Rolling in this server is not as fair as it seems. People that can only bring one toon to a fight can get only one roll. Where as people that can bring more than one toon to a fight can roll 2+ times on the same item. In many cases people will get 3 rolls to your one. Then they will go try selling it to you. In alliance we run basically off an unproclaimed dks system. No tally points. Just most active players are opt for a vote on wechat class chat.
Last edited by In2it on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rolling for drops always has flaws... mainly people getting pissed because a boss finally drops the item they need and then they lose the roll to some pleb hoarder that doesn't need the drop.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD