Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Bit About Lugh -Updated-

@paggasquid
No alliance is not doing a good thing. If they were doing good the server wouldnt be split into two. More people would be joining and less people would be leaving. Why don't you tell us about your clans past huh? It showed your true faces. A good chunk of your clan is only in it for the drops who shall remain unnamed which shows how unloyal some of your clan is. This post is a perfect representation of your clan and what they do. Lie and try hiding it with a false title. At least we tell the truth. Also I have no reason to reveal who I am and don't intend on doing so. You knowing who I am wouldn't change anything. Exactly what would I be scared of? You guys virtually kill me in a game in the arena? You're pathetic.
You are right. The server is split in two now instead of 7 or 8 sides. Rolling together didn't mean lugh was united. Rolling was just a good way to get frustrated.

I don't want to know who you are to either ks you or hunt your lixes. I want to know because your one of the major forum trollers who derails every topic in lugh to the alliance bandwagon. Yet you can't even say who you are in-game? What is my relationship to you? What have I done wrong to you?

Right now it just seems like your a second forum account to troll with.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

@paggasquid
No alliance is not doing a good thing. If they were doing good the server wouldnt be split into two. More people would be joining and less people would be leaving. Why don't you tell us about your clans past huh? It showed your true faces. A good chunk of your clan is only in it for the drops who shall remain unnamed which shows how unloyal some of your clan is. This post is a perfect representation of your clan and what they do. Lie and try hiding it with a false title. At least we tell the truth. Also I have no reason to reveal who I am and don't intend on doing so. You knowing who I am wouldn't change anything. Exactly what would I be scared of? You guys virtually kill me in a game in the arena? You're pathetic.

So alliance is turning lugh into a bad server because alliance is the only clan in lugh that can down gelebron and Proteus which makes alliance the fastest progressing clan in lugh... Something doesn't sound right about that. Also it is only natural for people to move to the more powerful clan so quit being so salty about losing members. How can you say that a good chunk of their members are only in it for the drops??? Did you go around and ask each person in alliance why they joined??? Alliance has nothing to hide and lie about because... well... they are the dominant clan... I'm 99% sure you guys lie about alliance being the "bad" clan of lugh... how can alliance be the bad guys when they offer the most help for dl and edl, all they ask is for members to be loyal and hard working. You guys just make up a bunch of mumbo jumbo to support your reasonings. What else are you going to expect from Neero's post, after all he is the general of alliance. Although some of Axons decisions are questionable at times like *cough cough* kicking me from the clan for not leveling fast enough :roll:
I'm not trying to cause forum problems so keep all of the replies nice and clean
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I would never kick anyone from Alliance without consulting the clan first. We do have expectations that include some level of participation, progression, and fitting in with the other clan mates. I'm sorry things didn't work out.
It wasn't alliance, it was axon. When I went around asking people in alliance why I was kicked, the only answer I got was "I don't know".
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

I have told you many times why I wasn't leveling, I didn't have the resources. I was lacking in energy, low on combos, and all my money was being saved for a decent lux ring that gave energy, energy regen and defence (ring of perception). Even after I was kicked I remained loyal to alliance, up until I called you guys to come help with 160 dl that I have camped for for hours trying to get my dl boots and for whatever reason you guys decided not to groupme. 3 1/2 hours wasted on camping 160 dl 6* just to get 2 red urns that i'm sure alliance's banks have plenty of.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I understand your reasons but we are an endgame clan and even though we don't have a set level requirement, we do have expectations from our players considering the time and effort we will have to put all together to gear them. You can just focus on your game and play as you like, our doors are open who knows what will happen in the future ;)
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Thanks for updating this Neero, I noticed you missed a clan, would you mind adding it?

Redbranch:
Redbranch is a small close-knit clan that is compromised mostly of high level players that work towards helping others of all levels. There is no level req to join, it is discussed on a case-by-case basis based not on your contributions to current members, but the future of the server. Redbranch is focused on endgame bosses, and has killed all endgame but gelbron. Redbranch works closely with Independants and all other small clans.

Thanks!
also you might want to bring in a section about prices of fashion/mounts. (i know its alot of work, so dont worry about it to much)
heya,