Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Don't BandWagon On Alliance Hate Train

Whats the best andriod world that dosnt have any domiant clans, or a bunch of drama.
huh o.0 ? .... so you posted this ^^^^^^^^^^^

...then less than 1 week later on lugh
you joined a drama/dominate clan ?
el brain wash-0 lmao
*smh
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

poor clan, I think there is a misunderstanding about what has happened and all that talk about your clan.

And Yes lugh is a wolf wanting to devour all, others out of alliance are wrong And wont help anyone.

*Inversion values*

- think twice before generalizing

Hope see perka's helm one day, my brace another day And others things about some guys scammed...
World: LUGH
Clan: Gen. of TheHobnobbers
Class: Mage
Name: Daw
Level: 191

be cool, I'm good people

So were you around when the change happened?? I don't remember ever seeing you so how would you know how people acted also almost every clan I know helps out member exactly how you described alliance but the difference is most of these other clans spread their helpfulness with each other not one group holding on to stuff they don't even use also please don't ever again lie and say my chief and other gens in my clan spread rumors we do not act like that so don't assume and judge people you don't even know

Also yes Davi is like to see those items back to their owners also that would be nice but not many people that steal something return it so I doubt anyone will receive their items

Alliance is doing a great thing for lugh and birthed a new format of gearing. They are simply playing to OTM's intentional coding of the game and looking out best for them and theirs. Mean while players on other clans are winning drops well below their lvl req to simply just own the item. Who's really destroying lugh? The players doing class rolls that have already won several many of those items. Y not take a pass n let others get the gear you've won countless times over and over again? They could rush Alts much faster as opposed to camping slowing the process even more. And other clans roll for armor items spreading them between 4+ main clans lmao while we focus one toon at a time. Good luck catching up, you need it!

^^^^^^^^
Oh hey New Spokesperson for Clan DoMMy.
Nice of you to join forums just a couple of
short days ago :)
You too must've been here during the Foul
& UnRighteous takeover of Lugh.
We all know this by now buit tonight was the last draw.
We were all at necro and I won the ranger brace and was ignored like I wasn't there. The fact that one clan does that is gross. We all play this game for fun and spend our TIME we should respect that. Just gonna say I stayed up to do this boss and it was a waist of my time apparently, which to me is really uncool. Taking my time away from me.

Thank you to all the people who have made this game awesome and to those that made it gross thank you as well for opening my eyes that bullies and grossness can happen in a game!
^^^^^^
Yeah LostGirl, another player who up & left after
getting unrightfully ripped off by Clan DoMMy.
Sure is a nice way they make sure that their
Clan gets what they want.

I spoke with LostGirl recently, she's wondering
if server Lugh is still all Grossed out due to
her aweful Misfortune by Clan DoMMy.
Attachments
2015-10-30 16.42.45.png
2015-10-30 16.42.45.png (184.73 KiB) Viewed 2386 times
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

Drops belong to players the item itself falls on. Not some second party system. If otm intended for drops to be rolled they would set a system up for that lol. Quit crying n get a 190 boss strat. Hear it raged on you guys at half. Simply agree to gear your players so one gets stronger faster. It would also help the 160 event not resetting on you ;)

Alliance is doing a great thing for lugh and birthed a new format of gearing. They are simply playing to OTM's intentional coding of the game and looking out best for them and theirs. Mean while players on other clans are winning drops well below their lvl req to simply just own the item. Who's really destroying lugh? The players doing class rolls that have already won several many of those items. Y not take a pass n let others get the gear you've won countless times over and over again? They could rush Alts much faster as opposed to camping slowing the process even more. And other clans roll for armor items spreading them between 4+ main clans lmao while we focus one toon at a time. Good luck catching up, you need it!
Great? No.

Who's destroying lugh you ask? Good question. Lugh was one of the few servers that was a free world. People from other servers came to our server to avoid the problems/annoyance of one clan servers, to live in peace. Now our world is just like the other ones, and we have less new people coming due to that, we lose more players then we gain. Also the world is split in half, just cause some group wanted more drops for themselves.

I also like how it's called a better way of distributing when only the higher ups get the godly/void gear. I'm not sure why the recruits even stick with the clan if they are at the bottom of the list. Old lughs dicing system was much more fair, as it gave everyone a chance.

Gearing people? Who wants to be dead last in line to get their set when they can start rolling for it immediately? I've had to deal with gearing lines, and dicing. I perfered dicing as I actually made and saw progress. And it's not like people didn't give people parts to finish their set. If someone was a little short they would more then likely be offered the parts to complete it. The old way was better.

In the end, the whole dominate clan idea is just plain idiotic, for the higher ups, and the recruits. I recommend people to do some research on the past, and to look into the situation before blindly assuming.

(Extra note: I wouldnt belive anyone who's very first post was on this topic)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Yup dice away. Give your dl/edl drops spread to as many ppl as opt to roll instead of gear one. Have your armour drops spread between 10+ ppl while we gear 5+ full to your one lol. that system I would describe as taking one step forwards only to take 5 steps back or how ever many steps as there are ppl rolling lol. Meanwhile we are gun hoe! High hoe silver AWAAAAYYY! ! !

Okay so Alliance gave you some cheap drops for free. Hate to break it to ya but every other clan i have ever seen since i started has done this too. The only difference is those other clans didn't try to get over on their friends. No one is spreading lies about Alliance, anything you hear about their actions is true. They used Lugh friends to beat the necro (couldn't do it themselves) then refused to share the drops. They have drop swapped in the past. The generals and chiefs use their own clan to personally gear themselves with the best gear. Alliance had been plotting for some time and has made many attempts to ban long time honest players such as Callator. Callator is a very respectful and long time player whom they tried to frame as a scammer. This is just one example. The leaders also are very arrogant and greed driven and frequently taunt others. Especially those that oppose their shameful and bottom-feeding ways. It's ashame that the leaders of Alliance would cast aside the people that taught them and helped them for personal gains.

The big thing are the leaders and advocates for Alliance. They are delusional and try to use manipulative tactics to brainwash people into joining their clan. If you ever notice they frequently post on the Lugh forum to welcome new players. They're not really genuinely being nice, they are simply trying to paint themselves as good people, ie tricking new players. They really could care less about welcoming a new player, they're just trying to perpetuate their fake status. Don't be fooled by their fake demeanor. Being a long time player of Lugh, I have built a pretty good reputation on hard work and helping others. I speak my mind in favor of my friends, not against them. I've learned to read people and can tell you that what they are doing is far from honest or ideal.

I would hope that everyone would take the words I have written detailing but a few misdoings of this clan to heart. The leaders and advocates of Alliance are the real problems as they only really care about themselves and their huge egos. Just make the right choice and don't try to justify how their actions are rational in any regard. I know Alliance die-hards are going to hound me for writing this, but I could care less. In fact anything they say will be a reflection of the monster's that they really are. Have any questions, let me know.

G'day

-Raijin