Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Don't BandWagon On Alliance Hate Train

I think its funny you guys spend more time on forums than the game you complain about. Ok back to game for me. keep trollin
Your chief won't even back up his decision about going dominant. Don't find that even a little bit suspicious? Bad leader if he chooses to stay quite rather than back up what he believes to be true.
He d'rather play the game and try to avoid a flame war then spam forums. I do think if you have problems you can always send him a pm in game. I am pretty sure he would give you a proper explanation.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I think its funny you guys spend more time on forums than the game you complain about. Ok back to game for me. keep trollin
Your chief won't even back up his decision about going dominant. Don't find that even a little bit suspicious? Bad leader if he chooses to stay quite rather than back up what he believes to be true.
He d'rather play the game and try to avoid a flame war then spam forums. I do think if you have problems you can always send him a pm in game. I am pretty sure he would give you a proper explanation.
Avoid a flame war? He's the one who started all of this. If he truely wanted to stay away from the drama he wouldn't have chosen to go dom.

You can troll us on the forum all day were just gonna keep playing the game how we want. No amount of Alliance hate posts are going to make us dice drops out to the whole server. If you don't like it that's just too bad. I really don't see a point in participating in a forum flame war. Log off the forum and go play the game you are wasting your time here.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

You can troll us on the forum all day were just gonna keep playing the game how we want. If you don't like it that's just too bad. I really don't see a point in participating in a forum flame war. Log off the forum and go play the game.
Still not explaining your decision. It's no mystery you went Dom to benefit yourself not Lugh or the other players in alliance. The problem is your clan members are too dumb to realize the truth.

I think I've let this run on for enough time now.

I understand that this needs to be talked out between the clans, and I understand that people can get passionate about their server and how things are run on it. However, if you resort to arguments rather than simple constructive talk, you're just going to run around in circles and achieve nothing but hate between the two 'sides'. :)

Anyway, I'm locking the topic.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!