Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Don't BandWagon On Alliance Hate Train

As far as I know, only otm can prevent someone from getting drops, by banning them from game.
What ban means here, if you haven't understood it, is that you aren't allowed to roll in our system. We have no control over the rest, otm does.
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

*getting drops from bosses we kill
Unlike some players, we have never dreamed of being able to control the whole server
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Now this is turning into a bash ''free Lugh'', so off topic. :roll:
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Well that didn't go well, lol.

Whatever that happened, it's a little sad that Lugh lost their prominent 'free server' status, leaving Epona as the only one left.

Just hope you guys can resolve your issues soon enough, most people have enough drama IRL haha.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

It's not a bash its flaws in gameplay. You made a mini game of otm's original intention of the game and you can clearly see it simply does not work.
And these rules are made by many clannies of you and instead of changing the Lugh rules or telling Alliance will be dominant in a civilized way, you decided it was fun to keep drops. How many times do I have to repeat myself?
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

This is what I don't understand,why make this topic to begin with? Was it to thank your own clan for helping with drops or to underhandedly start another flame war? Making accusations and bragging about who can kill what is only going to reopen old wounds and once again have tensions boil over as you can see from the multiple responses. Alli has their way and Lugh has another of how they handle drops and gear others- that is the bottom line. Why not just leave it at that, why resort to calling people losers and whiners? Move on, and let others do the same- these posts never end well.
Lugh: Alliance
Scissor 208 Ranger
Kazilla 155 Rogue (retired)