Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Don't BandWagon On Alliance Hate Train

You are being rhetorical. I asked y make this an ongoing thing? U answer me with a question when you've openly admitted yes we've banned players in the past so y must I stoop to your lvl and point fingers as well?

One thing that strikes me as interesting is why drops were denied when this clan, Alliance, went dominant.

Why not just tell people that you are going to become a dominant clan and openly exclude people, rather than lead people on to attending raid bosses and not giving out the drops?

This confuses me, and since I don't play on Lugh (obviously), if someone could explain would be cool.
That guy Perky is referring to when we killed mordris and announced the dominance, and obviously we kept drops. You can keep reading this thread but, as you can see, there are clearly 90% of trolls here, not the best way to have a clear idea of our server. I hope you are less confuse now
If that would have been true, why were there people outside of Alliance also killing Mordy? Alliance wasn't dominant that Mordy and there was no lock battle, you guys announced dominant the next day when things escalated. Like Armo is asking, why didn't you announce dominance before Mordy?
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

One thing that strikes me as interesting is why drops were denied when this clan, Alliance, went dominant.

Why not just tell people that you are going to become a dominant clan and openly exclude people, rather than lead people on to attending raid bosses and not giving out the drops?

This confuses me, and since I don't play on Lugh (obviously), if someone could explain would be cool.
That guy Perky is referring to when we killed mordris and announced the dominance, and obviously we kept drops. You can keep reading this thread but, as you can see, there are clearly 90% of trolls here, not the best way to have a clear idea of our server. I hope you are less confuse now
If that would have been true, why were there people outside of Alliance also killing Mordy? Alliance wasn't dominant that Mordy and there was no lock battle, you guys announced dominant the next day when things escalated. Like Armo is asking, why didn't you announce dominance before Mordy?
We announced dom exactly at that mord, but if you want to keep going with this conversation and say otherwise, be my guest, rather not feeding the flame
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

If you announced dom before that Mordy, I probably would have left the moment I realized we couldn't win a lock battle, or would have left the moment we lost the lock battle, instead of making clear you didn't give me that helm because I was in the wrong clan and didn't deserve it. What was I told again? ''Normally I would help you but I don't like your chief''
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Lol that one mordy. Let it go. You guys got one since that point. One... Oh wait I'm sry 2
And here we have proof Alliance didn't announce dominance before the Mordy fight.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

You announced dom the day after, at skain, on a seed ring. ( after letting others fight with you instead of saying at the beginning that you were dom btw ).
But if I pretend to believe what you are saying, just one second. What about lostgirl's drop ? Unless you announced dom at this necro too ?
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

so then just ban alliance for drop running and leave it at that. Do your drop system we will do ours.
Isn't it exactly what is happening ?
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

so then just ban alliance for drop running and leave it at that. Do your drop system we will do ours.
Thats what we do at the moment. Its just very sad to see you guys stole 3 very useful drops and being dominant makes it look like its all oke. You guys want no drama and just a friendly competitive server, how about you give those drops to their owners and stop pretending Alliance didn't do anything wrong.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger