of That Pie.
Meanwhile, we on #TeamLugh are all
gearing each other, in spite of you all
saying that we aren't.
That also goes for our Mains & our many
Alts that we've been working on.

As The Saying Goes:
...be careful of what you wish for.

(Extra note: I wouldnt belive anyone who's very first post was on this topic)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ikr +999999999999
When anyone does that, its just plain
obvious how desperate they make it
all sound.
The players who have been around
for ages could never be fooled by this
desperate attempt at a lame speech
to make The UnRighteous seem
Righteous.

Giddy Up...Ride 'em Cowboys!!!! :mrgreen:
Last edited by o8o on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

Re: Don't BandWagon On Alliance Hate Train

@raijin

Y abondon lugh? Your side needs you. How bout you give your raid drops out so the actives can fight the 'good fight'? Cuz you're just as selfish and arrogant as the rest of other clans rolling on a single item on multiple toon. Y the hell should one person get to roll three times on one item lmao!!! That increases their chance by 80%. Those r the real tyrants. And yes I just joined forums haha but that don't mean I have years under my belt as well. You guys are all crying because your bags can't be over stocked with this years Yule event xD. Anyone not in alliance has minimal endgame intentions anyways. Keep to castle and merch. I just may pop in there one day to buy that lix off you clearly not in use.

@raijin

Y abondon lugh? Your side needs you. How bout you give your raid drops out so the actives can fight the 'good fight'? Cuz you're just as selfish and arrogant as the rest of other clans rolling on a single item on multiple toon. Y the hell should one person get to roll three times on one item lmao!!! That increases their chance by 80%. Those r the real tyrants. And yes I just joined forums haha but that don't mean I have years under my belt as well. You guys are all crying because your bags can't be over stocked with this years Yule event xD. Anyone not in alliance has minimal endgame intentions anyways. Keep to castle and mech. I just may pop in there one day to buy that lix off you clearly not in use.
I can care less about end game gear. What I am interested in is sticking up for my friends. No one should have their fun ruined by a bunch of jerks with nothing else to do.

I never agreed with the rolling multiple times by a single toon for a single item; however, there were better ways to handle the situation than what Alliance is doing.

Then I don't get y this is an ordeal? As I said most ppl not in alliance don't care about endgame. And the few that do are too stubborn to join because they are control freaks and can't have bank access. And anyone geared off the roll system do not care to help gear others. It's a dysfunctional system that rly leaves new players from continuing. Alliance is endgame. All the other clans roll and take drops from the little guys then try to sell them 50+k as if they had a main. That's what's rly making new players quit, rly think about it. It's hard for ppl with common/start gear to progress and takes more patients than this generation has yet developed.

Then I don't get y this is an ordeal? As I said most ppl not in alliance don't care about endgame. And the few that do are too stubborn to join because they are control freaks and can't have bank access. And anyone geared off the roll system do not care to help gear others. It's a dysfunctional system that rly leaves new players from continuing. Alliance is endgame. All the other clans roll and take drops from the little guys then try to sell them 50+k as if they had a main. That's what's rly making new players quit, rly think about it. It's hard for ppl with common/start gear to progress and takes more patients than this generation has yet developed.
No...what Alliance does is purely greed driven. People who roll for drops can do whatever they want with them. Alliance doesn't play nice or share with the rest of Lugh. A real fitting name for the clan :roll: The problem is instead of dispersing drops your keeping them for a select few. The leaders take the best drops for themselves. Look how many players have quit already and it's only gonna get worse. When the game shuts down those big wigs will have nothing to do.... lol

most active get the best gear. Inactives return to recycle to active players. It's a viscous cycle of one hand washing the other that can not be counter attacked. While your Inactives hold all there raid gear and lix for no apparent reason. Seriously you guys are weak because of rolling. It focuses on too many toons at once while we add one by one at a much faster pace to our lock groups. Clearly you are to conservative for a change of system as you too will be a parished toon I may swing by and pick up the hunter remains of.

Yah ppl can do what ever they want with rolled items. Which often leads to selling it to a player that needs instead of just passing it down. Like they can afford an event ring with your steep steeeep pricing as they farm 7 gold a kill!

Oke FastDeath, you didnt whisper me in game and maybe it is good to tell here what your great clan has done I know of. Are you ready?
- Trying to ban old main Lugh tank Callator
- When we had Free Lugh, Alliance quickly pulled first Sent so Mordris was locked (Lugh rule), only Alliance members seem to be able to join after.
- When we had Free Lugh, your general Neero couldnt stand the idea i won a focus mordy helm, so decided to keep it for himself.
- When we had Free Lugh, Alliance decided RogerRanger couldnt have his mordy brace.
- When we had Free Lugh, Alliance decided LostGirl couldnt have her Necro brace.
- When Alliance failed first dominance attempt and Lugh was back to "normal", Cihat (Virus) won a mordy helm, Alliance didnt give him because he was in Virus. They gave it to Dor and banned him later for giving drop to Cihat.
- After Alliance's first dominance attempt, Virus was created by all others to fight them. If their lockgroup got lock, Virus was banned from rolling.
- The famous drop switch, which made me leave Virus back then, guess who is now in Alliance? Yes, the hated drop switcher!
- Alliance started with griefing our Hrung, but you can believe them when your clan says we started it, because we are the bad guys.
- Clannies of you kept telling us that this is just a game and are just pixels, so why the hell would you go dominant if you dont like the way drop distribution is done? Wasnt it just a game?
- Now the story is: we went dominant because we dont like 8 or Elle.. really?

I probably havent told you all, but again, this is all i experienced myself, but hey, Alliance rocks and Lugh stinks!

You can say what you want and are probably brainwashed because they gave you some quest items (youre right btw, no other clan than Alliance gives quest items for free), but Lugh choose to work this way and they violated their own rules. If they didnt ban people they want, didnt steal drops from people who won it fairly because of Lugh rules, and werent this greedy than Lugh wouldnt looked very different

Oh, and +1 Dilvar
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

You guys are such loosers.

There wasnt a single edl or raid boss that could be killed without Alliance. The best thing Alliance could do, is just to went dom.
With that you noobs managed to start working together, and you could finally kill some endgame bosses by yourself, without Alliance.
I dont know why you guys want Alliance to help you. There is no reason. Get your own unfathomable cleared, and stop expecting that other people will put effort(lixs, ect.), just to let you roll for drops, like it was in the past.

One thing that strikes me as interesting is why drops were denied when this clan, Alliance, went dominant.

Why not just tell people that you are going to become a dominant clan and openly exclude people, rather than lead people on to attending raid bosses and not giving out the drops?

This confuses me, and since I don't play on Lugh (obviously), if someone could explain would be cool.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

+1 Luke. Hrung even rages vs the top dps out of alliance clan. I'm not wasting my lix for u guys to scratch and lay dead just to have a chance to roll when you are clearly not needed at the fight. Now if these top tier out of clan players would share the drops they have accumulated over the years in "free lugh" instead of hoarding and them collecting dust in bank/bag you guys could stand a fighting chance. So speak up to the real tyrants. I mean look at player x's wechat photos. Rings upon rings upon braces for sale all with direct damage and ability stat increases that u guys could use to win more than 2 locks at most a day. Old system is obsolete -- it's like black and white to color tv. Cd to MP3. Vhs to Blu Ray. You all so mean to new players asking for help I see it all the time in castle. Go away I hate beggers. Now look at you guys on forums. Take a good look at your side. You guys can't kill 210 event boss so what players become inactive? Your top tier dps because they can't hoard these items. You guys r the brain washed ones stop being so hipocritical and wake up.