Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Looking to buy camo charm! Read below

Even as a collector I say this.

Don't buy a camo charm, it is both overpriced and overrated.

To max effectiveness during leveling or bossing you must max dps. Since a camo grants no stats, and other charms do it's a bad choice for those. The only use it may have is travel, and it's not necessary there either. There is always people who say it saves me so many idols(and those people are camo owners...), but do the math if your paying millions for a charm, and wasting said slot, which could be replaced with a damage charm(which may prevent death by killing faster).

I recommend a charm with some true effects to it, it'll serve you better and you'll save a ton of gold. Even a 100 poison charm is cheaper...

In short there is much better things you could buy.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Re: Looking to buy spectral ring of the reaper

Reaper ring is way overrated. By the time you're at the point where the 15% boost is considered large, your attack is already high enough.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid

123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Vulture wrote:Reaper ring is way overrated. By the time you're at the point where the 15% boost is considered large, your attack is already high enough.

Better off buying the new haste ring and saving the gold
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Vulture wrote:Reaper ring is way overrated. By the time you're at the point where the 15% boost is considered large, your attack is already high enough.

You need 8-10k attack to maximise dps, that's hard to achieve without a reaper ring the only thing I'd sub a reaper ring for is a royal or better necral ring of blood
Oderint Dum Metuant.