Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

#101
Lukov wrote:Tell me this was provoked? Oh please tell me this was provoked...

Ive been the one to say not now 8 can we just kill the boss, etc and got attacked in doing so saying i was conspiring with the person she was berating.

She constantly does this, she has been silenced more than once, simply because OTM dont have the guts to ban her, she is a loose wire and its about time we did something about it...
where is the rest of it. It's always a he said she said argument. There is 2 sides to every story and then there's the truth.
Thoro
+



__________________
"Strap on your Thor helmet and do the fandango."
Missing my Lil sammy :(

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

#102
@luk...
uhmmm ...
sassy a**
yes ur right...
oh maa gaaa
You should get to mark me
down for 2 (-) minus points for that
*smh go back & write up some
more of those SciFi stories, i
do believe you are improving by
the looks of that last screenshot
you posted hehe :lol:
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187
Image

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

#104
Thoro wrote:
Lukov wrote:Tell me this was provoked? Oh please tell me this was provoked...

Ive been the one to say not now 8 can we just kill the boss, etc and got attacked in doing so saying i was conspiring with the person she was berating.

She constantly does this, she has been silenced more than once, simply because OTM dont have the guts to ban her, she is a loose wire and its about time we did something about it...
where is the rest of it. It's always a he said she said argument. There is 2 sides to every story and then there's the truth.


Im busy atm but i could go back and screenshot her and jsj1 fighting before jsj asked a question about the game i answered him he said thnx leukocyte by accident recalled the messaged but then that led into that screenshot.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

#106
Enough is enough. As a handful of you know I am one of the oldest players remaining on Lugh. I've seen many come and go. I have know o8o since she first started playing and know her as an honest and trusting person. She will get her back up when pushed and she has been pushed. We will get back to that topic shortly. Personally I have never had an issue with any player. I have never scammed, caused issues, etc. Most of the people I see posting +1 are newer. One who posted +1 was the worst menace in the arena on his alt and nothing ever happened to him. He even received a promotion to Guide by OTM. Grow up and play the game.
I give and give and never take. I cannot take much more of this *** going on in our wonderful server.
Change is on the horizon for Lugh and o8o and I see it coming. It is not good change for any of us.
If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut. Ignore or block.
In my opinion this all started after o8o posted about the late lock issue.
Rant over.
-1

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

#107
Abigaele wrote:One who posted +1 was the worst menace in the arena on his alt and nothing ever happened to him. He even received a promotion to Guide by OTM.

+1
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (189.24 KiB) Viewed 563 times

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

#109
Abigaele wrote:Yep. Feeling proud? You never hassled me but I watched you harass n00bs for hours.
I vote to ban me.
I taught how to kite mobs.
I taught many how to properly tank.
I practice need before greed.
Back off o8o or I quit.
It's not about me but I've had it.


Sorry bub, you didn't teach people to kite, that was LG in the dustwither days, nor did you teach how to tank, that was samkhan and hez back in the old days too. Don't take credit for things you had little to no part in, in order to make others value what you say more than anyone else.
Cheers
Epona - Enigma
Tobiuslowe - Ranger

Lugh
lvl 156 ranger - yoshi1
lvl 165 mage - yoshixmage
lvl 220 rogue - tobiuslowe
lvl 116 druid - yoshixdruid
lvl 120 warrior - yoshi
lvl 113 rogue - yoshixrogue - Long Retired

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

#110
-1. We all have friends and enemies but you should not ban someone just because you hate them. I got a few people on my hate list but i am respectful enough not to try anything like this. In life you have to learn how to deal with people, in games it should be the same way. You should not get to pick and choose your "perfect" world.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/WeWFev9

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest