tactical maneuver *smh
:)
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

I support no one in this matter. I have had my fair share of problems with o8o in the past as well as many others. o8o and I used to be very good friends, but then something happened and we weren't. we recently settled our differences and all is okay now.

As for the rest, if anyone thinks bullying exists outside of the person in question, THINK AGAIN! I've seen and witnessed some pretty arrogant and hurtful comments come out of the mouths of some of the end game players in Lugh. Some of those bullies you can find in this topic posting a +1 to ban. You can't vote to ban a bully if you are a bully yourself. Hypocrite much? Pressuring players to give up drops, abusive language, hurtful comments. these things all count as bullying. Maybe we need to get a Webster dictionary in here.

+1 most of you dont know me you only know what she spread about me. i have recieved imo some of the worst hazing, and have lashed out a couple times meanly but dont give everyone offensive nicknames and say them nonstop and expect to be ignored everytime when u have to unblock to dm. no one thinks your funny. why cant u block me if u hate me so much grow up. im not going anywhere.

blah blah blah yoshi
No Gag Order on my mouth
either i'm afraid.
I was'nt the only Non-Alliance
at both incidences.
Your cheap tactics are
not phasing me in the least.
Hold up, you're saying that
i'm the only one that uses
vulgarity? 
I'm one of the last Turnips that
you're trying to squeeze
out, keep squeezing because i
see how angry its making you
& how much sleep you must be
losing thinking about your next
tactical maneuver *smh
:)
I for one have lost no sleep over this so called 'tactical maneuver', and I really don't think that anyone else has. The only reason that someone could or has been affected enough for it to spill over into their personal lives outside of game enough for them to lose sleep would be through the vulgarity and bullying that people are constantly being subjected to by none other than yourself. Sure, there are other people that are rude towards one another, but none on this scale, and none so consistent.
Instead of trying to refute anything and everything that people are saying, maybe try to understand where they are coming from, and why so many people are actually approving of this ban (Without averting the topic to avoid it completely, saying that we are all being paid off, and any other illogical nonsense like that).

What you called me xduzy...
Was it ThunderC*** in front
of my clannies...
Still have that screen along with NUMEROUS others of you using your vulgarity on me. Heck your most recent one was just 2 days ago when i won Red Crown at snorri...that ring any bells?
And fyi, it was not me who "spread" your "rumour"
around...that came from The Horses Mouth herself, Inspector Gadget of all CH servers, the one who frequents other *cough Epona server(s).
I'm super positive you know who im referring to here.
That's who dug up *that* "rumour".
This is you all, doing your usual gang bang of lies,
I won't sit here all day & night defending myself
against you. You too xduzy get one of those
nice Halo's i passed around. They are for the chosen goody goodys of Lugh, surely you fit
in that category don't you?
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

For someone outside of Lugh, this thread confuses me.

What does it mean to ban someone? Do you guys just block a person and pretend they don't exist, or ask OTM to disable their accounts?
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

For someone outside of Lugh, this thread confuses me.

What does it mean to ban someone? Do you guys just block a person and pretend they don't exist, or ask OTM to disable their accounts?
Basically they cannot group for bosses, nor dice at bosses. So it is exclusion from a major aspect of the game.